♡What Were The Chances?|Part Two♡

"Oh God," Michael grabbed your hand and began to run through the crowd. You had a deep frown on your face.

"Wait!" you called. "Why are you taking me with you?!"

"Because they'll eat you alive!" he responded with a laugh. "Trust me!"

You said nothing, going along with the situation at hand. He led you to a black car where a buff man was waiting. He opened the door for you and Michael, and beckoner you both to get in quickly. Your heart was racing as the door shut, the window being the only way you could see the large masses of people.

There were just too many. It was enough to trigger a full blown anxiety attack. You fiddled with your fingers as the car began to move, taking you farther away from certain death.

A stampede was not the way you wanted to die. Suddenly, you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned your head to look at Michael.

"Listen, I'm really sorry," he looked down. "I know that you barely know me, and that you're not comfortable with me-"

"Are you kidding?" you laughed. "You saved me life," you smiled softly. "I owe you,"

Michael broke into a wide smile. He studied you for a long moment before speaking again.

"Would you like to accompany me back to Neverland?" he proposed. "For a cup of tea?"

"I'd love to," you nodded. "I'm sure John will be okay with it,"

"Oh, is John your boyfriend?" he raised an eyebrow curiously.

"No, he's my husband," you laughed. Michael laughed as well, nodding.

"Well as long as the both of you are fine with it, I'm satisfied," he grinned.

You burst into laughter. Michael was such a charming man, and with the problems that you had - he seemed like the perfect man.

Eventually, the car came to a stop outside the Neverland mansion. Your eyes were wide with wonderment - you couldn't believe it. The entire property was magical. There were rides everywhere, and lights that made the whole place look like something straight out of a fairytale book.

The sweet smell of candy also greeted your senses, making you smile widely.

The driver got out of the car, and helped you and Michael out. Once the both of you were on your feet, the driver said his goodbyes before getting back into the car and driving away.

"Wow," you whispered. "This place is amazing!"

"I like to believe that this place is magical," Michael rested his arms behind his back as the two of you walked up to the entrance of the mansion. "A place where anyone can remain a child forever,"

"It's beautiful," you smiled. "It reminds me of my childhood," you sighed. "Now that I'm an adult, I wish I could turn back the clock,"

"I feel the exact same way," he turned to look at you. "(Y/N), I have a feeling that we're going to get along very well,"

~♡~

It had only been three hours since you had arrived at Michael's residence, and the two of you were already laughing and dancing like little kids.

At present moment, the song 'Push It' was on - and Michael was displaying his incredible skills.

You laughed as you danced along, only to be interrupted by someone calling your name.

"(Y/N)?!"

You turned around and your eyes widened when you saw John. He looked furious.

Oh shit.

•☆☆☆•
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
•☆☆☆•