Its Just The Begining

Dear Diary, (7/29/14)

This summer has been a total disaster. I'm filling up with hate every second of the day. My mind is sick of being stressed out and according to my parents, it's my fault. I don't help out in the house and I'm always waking up late.

So now I'm here stuck in my room writing my pain on paper. I just want to stop feeling all this anger. I want to make it disappear. I want to lock it up in a treasure chest and sink it all the way to the bottom of the ocean and hope that nobody, not even spongebob, will find it and open it so the anger won't find it's way back to me.

I am now feeling all this hate towards the world. Why is that, you ask, well my neighbors are dicks, I'm the oldest between my siblings and I (more responsibility), and because I'm always in my house helping out my parents. Sometimes I feel as if they don't appreciate what I do. I feel as if they don't notice the good things I do, but the bad things I do.

I just had an argument with my mom and well I disagree on everything she said. I don't know if it's because I'm a teenager and that's why I disagree on what she said, or if I could be right.

I said all these things to her that aren't that seriously bad. I don't regret saying it. I said what I felt and that was it.

Sincerely,

Zara