25

Yanna

December 15, 2018

Yanna sat on the huge double vanity in jaxon's bedroom doing her makeup while her speakers played unravel me by Sabrina Claudio

Yanna sat on the huge double vanity in jaxon's bedroom doing her makeup while her speakers played unravel me by Sabrina Claudio. Today she was going to meet jaxon's best friend. She don't know how he convinced her but here she was getting ready.

Deciding to get on Instagram live because it's been a while, she waited until people started to come in before saying hey back them all.

She started back filling in her eyebrows but stopped to look for her LA pro concealer that was just in her lap but ended up falling on the floor. She didn't feel like getting down to get it so she called Jaxon who was in the bedroom playing his guitar. She looked back at the comments.

Laiyla: bitch where are you? Who you getting cute for?

OGShan: Girl what happened to yo eyebrows 😂

OGXavier: @OGShan 😂😂

CuteGiGi: Yall leave my wifey alone.

OGAaron has joined...

OGShan: who u again? @CuteGiGi

"Shan stop starting arguments. Ain't nothing happened to my eye brows ugly child. I'm getting cute for my date." Yanna replied. Jaxon came in the bathroom and thumped her in the back of her head. He wasn't in range of the camera so couldn't nobody see him.

"Can you hand me that tube down there?" Yanna asked as she got her brush out that she used for her concealer.

"You better be glad I like you."Jaxon bent down and handed her the tube and Yanna thanked him before putting a small amount of concealer on her thigh. She doesn't know why she does it, she did it one time and has been doing it ever since.

After ten minutes of concentrating on her brows and getting them blended and how she liked them she looked back at the comments and saw that laiyla had requested to go live with her so she accepted and her face appeared on the screen with her.

"Hoe who you getting ready for?" Laiyla questioned as she munched on her chips. Yanna got her Nubian palette out by juvias place so that she could do a red eye because that was what she was feeling at the moment.

"Myself. Dang Roshan you acting up in these comments. You ain't my daddy." Yanna laughed and she read Roshan's comments about her staying in the house.

"Bitch I'mma act up if you don't tell me who you with." Laiyla laughed on the other end. On cue Jaxon entered the bathroom wrapped in nothing but a towel after taking a shower in the guest bathroom.