Firstly, thank you for checking this story out!!
This is the second book in The Marked Luna trilogy. For all newcomers, don't worry, this is a stand-alone book. You can read the first book, Lupus Paulo if you want to or if you want to see more of the characters!
To all the people coming from Lupus Paulo, it's nice to see you again!! I am so excited to write Harper's story!!!!
If you want to read this story a chapter ahead, head over to Inkitt. There is a link on my profile that will lead you straight to my stories on Inkitt. It's completely free! I will post the first chapter of this story sometime next week. The second chapter will be on Inkitt this week.
Before I go through anything else, I need to quickly go through the usual rules. I'll make this as quick as possible.
1. NO STEALING! Writers work hard on their stories. Having someone steal you'll work is the worst. I will be devastated and annoyed.
2. NO HATE. Hate demotivates the writer and puts off readers. It's rude. If you don't like the story, there's a simple solution. Leave. If you don't like a certain part of the story but wants to continue reading, don't comment.
3. VOTE AND COMMENT. If you like a chapter, share your thoughts. I would be so grateful!!!
4.SWEARING. You're going to find that in this story. You've been warned.
5. CLICHE SCENES. I want to keep this story semi-cliche (is that a thing? lol). Basically, there will be cliche moments. But I have a few twists up my sleeves.
6. YOU'LL PROBABLY ENCOUNTER A PLOT HOLE.
Story status: incomplete
Okay, so I'm a MASSIVE fan of The Originals, it's my favorite TV show. And I absolutely love Claire Holt. She's gorgeous and so talented. So I just had to cast her as the main character in this story.
YOU ARE READING
"You're my queen, you always will be, no matter what you do," He whispers, gazing softly at me. I arch an eyebrow. "Even if I run?" He hesitates, giving me a disapproving look. "Even if you run." -- Harper loved her life. She had amazing friends...