Chapter 12: My hero{Edited}

|You taught me how to feel the butterflies over and over again.|

Grace's Pov:

The weekend ends up pretty quick. The kids liked Xavier and I was glad that Xavier liked them too. He played with them without complaining. He stayed by their side almost every time. He even skipped his work to be with them.

"When is their mother coming?" I turned and saw Xavier with Jay.

"In a few minutes I guess," I replied and he nodded.

"I am going to miss these two a lot." He said chuckling to himself.

"So will i." I murmured. Lia was watching a movie while Jay was playing with Xavier on the couch.

"When are you going to the office?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know why?" He asked looking at me.

"Can we go to visit my parents in the afternoon?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course why not. We will go to your place in the afternoon." He said and I shake my head no.

"Actually they moved out when I came here," I said.

"Not a problem just ask them the address and we will go." He said smiling.

"A-are you sure you want to come with me? Because I will more likely stay over there for the night and I know you already skipped many days from your w-" I said but he interrupted me.

"It's fine don't worry and now that you mention that you will be there for the night, I'm definitely coming." He said smirking. I was going to reply to him but then the doorbell rang.

"I will go," I said walking toward the door. I opened it and saw Samantha and my aunt Stacy. Both were wearing a tight dress which exposed their breast more and had put on many makeups.

"Morning Grace," Stacy said politely.

"Morning. Come in." I said and they walked in. We walked to the living room where the kids were. When they notice Stacy they smiled but soon return to watch their movie. However, Xavier was nowhere to see.

"What the heck are you wearing girl? Didn't I show you how to impress man so that they stay more than one night." Samantha said and I rolled my eyes.

" Samantha said and I rolled my eyes

My outfit was not that bad. But knowing her, I knew that this outfit did not match her bitchy level.

I felt a hand around my waist and when I looked up I saw Xavier. He pulled me lightly on him so that my back was closer to his front. His jaw was set and I felt him tighten his grip on me as he watched Samantha. Well more like glare at her. However, he made sure not to hurt me by his grip.

"She does not need to wear a slutty outfit to impress me. I choose her the way she was and that's what count." Xavier said and I blushed lightly when he pecked my forehead. The two women glared at me as if I took something that belongs to them.

Newsflash he is mine!

"Well young man this won't last for long and I'm sure of it. If you need another girl to replace her just inform me and I will bring the girl. She will be perfect for you as she knows how to please a man." Samantha smirked while Stacy chuckled beside her.

"Ok, I have enough of this shit. Can you both stop putting her down like that? She is way better than you two. And even if I was introduced to a hundred girls I would have chosen her so stop making me leave her that's not gonna happen. It was nice to watch over the kids and I guess it's time for you both two to leave. The door is this way!"  Xavier snapped angrily making both Stacy and Samantha gasped. Even I stared at Xavier wide-eyed.

Did he mean all that?

"No need to be rude. We were going." Stacy said as she picked Jay up and grabbed Lia's hand. Lia waved at us as she leaves through the door. We waved back till she disappeared from our sight.

"I don't know what that bitch put into your mind but know that I am here when you will need me." Samantha winked at Xavier and I gagged.

"I will make sure this time do not come ever don't worry." Said Xavier and I chuckled lowly. Samantha glared at me one last time before going to her car. She closed the front door after she and I sighed.

"S-sorry about that." I murmured looking down. I flee moved from beside me to stand in front of me. Soon I found myself being hugged by him. I hugged him back laying my head on his chest.

"No need to be sorry for that bitch. She is not worth it and please don't spoil your mood because of her. Remember we are going to meet your parents today and I know you don't  want them to be sad when you will go there." He said and I nodded.

"Xavier?"

"Hmm"

"Did you meant everything you said about me?" I asked and he pulled away. He looked at me blankly.

"Of course I meant everything I said and don't ever think otherwise." He stated and I nodded.

"Thank you!" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"There is nothing for you to thank me. Now go and pack your things we need to go to your parent's place." He said and I smiled.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
LovelyShifah
;)