Ch.3 Dance Moms

After about 5 minutes of utter shock, Char looks at me and yells, "OH MY GOD! HE WANTS YOU TO TEXT HIM!". A grin plasters across my face. What if he likes me? What if he wants to see me?

All of these thoughts overwhelm me. "So, d-do I ,like, c-call him?", I ask shaking. "Well you don't wanna seem too desperate", Char says, " So maybe just text him tomorrow?" I nod my head, still smiling like an idiot.

Char gets off the couch and says, "Welp, I'm off to bed! Don't stay fangirling too late." I smile at her as we both say goodnight.

As you probably could tell, I didn't sleep that night.

I kept thinking about what to text him. I wanna flirt, but not seem too desperate. I wanna be casual, but not being just friends. All these thoughts in my head make it hard to sleep. Which is not good because Char and I are gonna get up early in the morning to spend the whole day touring the city.

Vidcon is in southern California and Char and I live in northern California so it was a ways away for a drive.

I know that Destery lives in Florida so if I wanna see him, we're gonna have to get together tomorrow when we're both in the same state.

I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of Abby Lee from Dance Moms screaming at some poor innocent girl. Awesome....

As I open my eyes, I see the tv on and Char is doing her makeup in front of the mirror in the bathroom.

"Hey sleepy turd!", she yells at me.

"Hey bitch!", I yell back.

She chuckles and tells me to get ready because today we are going to be doing a lot of stuff.

I spring out of bed remembering what happened yesterday, the best day of my life.

I need to text him today, I remind myself.

To get ready, I decide to wear distressed denim high waisted shorts, a marvel comic muscle tank, my same black converse from yesterday and the same makeup.

I adjust all my piercings,(5 in each ear, 1 nose, 2 lip, and a belly button diamond).

For my hair I decide to straighten it and clip my bangs to the side with a domo hair bow.

Just as I was finishing up so was Char, So we decided to go down to the lobby and pick up some breakfast.

While we were at a table eating, I asked Char, "So should I text him now?" She looks at her phone to check the time. "Yea", she says, " Its only 10 so you can text him and maybe we can get together or something".

I felt butter flies in my stomach when she said that. We all could hang out together. It was possible.

Last night I put his number into my phone so I wouldn't have to carry around his shirt.

I was so nervous about what to text him.

"So should I just be like, 'yo man wadup!!!'", I asked Char. She laughs and says, "maybe....".

I chuckle and decide to text him: "Hey man! It's Astrid from vidcon. Saw your number on my shirt and wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang today because Char and I are going to have to leave tomorrow. Text back? Thx Bye! (:"

Feeling happy with my text, I quickly press send, feeling more nervous than ever.

I tell Char that I texted him and we finish up our breakfast when I feel my phone start to vibrate. I start feel weak.

I check my phone and see:" ha I hoped you might see what I put! But yea we should totally hang out!". He texted me the adress to his hotel and we plan to meet and tour the city together.

I told Char and she freaked out just as much as I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! thx for reading the third chapter! sorry it was so short. comments if u want more! love you!!!!