These Hoes Aint Loyal- Chris Brown

When I got home I took a shower cause my granny would bathe me personally if she thought I smelled like "a wet puppy " .

It was hotter than a whore house on half off night so,I through on my "What the Lebron " 11's, my black cargo shorts and a white polo bucket hat. I went and sat in the living room with Quincy.

"You know I took the DNA test,right?"

"Don't matter what it say, you always gone be my nephew. Ya feel me?"

"Yea, I feel ya"

"Let me in, it's hotter than the devil's asscrack out here" Hahaha, granny here.

"Here I come. " I jumped up and ran to the door. As soon as I opened it she thumped my forehead.

"Child, where are yo clothes? " she said moving out the way so I could pick up her bags.

"I got em on granny" I said bringing in her bags and closing the door.

"Alright child, don't be trynna show off for these thots. " Quincy and I burst out laughing.

"Granny, what you know about thots? Do you even know what a thot is? "

" I know we don't love these thots " she said going into the kitchen. She started pulling out pots and pans.

"Momma, stop listening to the radio" Quincy said while he kissed her forehead.

"Don't hate on me, this a no flex zone. " I fell on the floor laughing as soon as she said that. I walked outside and headed down the street to Rashad house. He was chillin' outside with Khalil and Kyle.

"Sup, with you homie "

"None, came to chill with yall. Yo, Khalil granny in there talkin bout thots. "

"Nigga, granny here? That mean we finna eat. "

"Why y'all not hooping? " we would always play basketball when we we're outside.

"Who finna run around when it's hotter than a crackhead's crack pipe?" Khalil always saying some crazy shit.

Blowing up a nigga phone what I tell yo ass bout that? Trynna hold something, hold my nuts can you do that?

Khalil snatched my phone before I could answer it.

"What the hell you want? "he said before putting the phone on speaker.

"Where my boyfriend at?"

"What boyfriend? Don't nobody at this number fuck with you. We don't want no thots, a thot is a bitch who can't get no love from -

"yeet!" Rashad and Kyle yelled into the phone.

"Where's Jordan? "

"Well, Drake Junior is on his worst behavior right now, so he can't come to the phone. You know, chopping and finessing the bricks. "

"Stop playing Khalil! "

"Is you mad or nah?"

"You playing too fuckin much! "

"I'm sorry the person you are trying to call doesn't give two fucks. Please don't try again later, goodbye. "

I just stood there laughing.

"Khalil that was fucked up "

"It's exactly what she had coming. You gotta stop being a little pussy when it comes to these females bruh. You care too much about they feelings. Was that bitch giving a fuck about you, when she was with that other dude. I'll wait"

I ain't say nothing.

"Exactly, let me tell you something my good friend told me. These hoes ain't loyal. We don't love these hoes. Is you understanding me? "

"I feel you man."

"Good, we gone holler at y'all later, cause granny cooking and I'm starving " he said picking up his backpack.

If anybody could get my mind right, it was Khalil.