My Angel

Alright guys here it is. The next chapter. I know it took me a while but I have been a little busy and lazy. sooo sry sry sry sry sry sry sry. Try to forgive me. Be happy I wrote a good long one as a forgive me present.  

The next chapter Ty is going to finally meet his mate...I think. I will see how it goes. Lol. So keep on reading my story. Plz!! 

Lov ya guys

++++++++++++++++

All of my life I have heard about mates. Finding your mate is supposed to be a great achievement. Finding the other half brings fulfillment into your life. You realize you haven't really lived until you found 'her'. Your heart beats not for you any more but for your mate.

Finding 'her', you realize, is the one thing that will make you into a better man because you want to make 'her' proud or you want to do all the romantic crap that you never use to do before just so you can see the awe and love in 'her' eyes. Or make yourself look like a complete idiot in front of your friends just so you can bring that breathtaking smile towards you or laugh that laugh that could bring you down to your knees.

All of these things I have heard. All the mated couples are always happy and they can never take their hands off each other. Its quite disgusting when your seven and you believe all girls have cuties and you walk in on your parents sucking face. Eww. Just think about the memories of the times I have walked in makes me shudder mentally and physically. Most people ask me why I never want to find her. The truth is I'm scared. I don't want to be so dependent on one person. That one look of sadness or grief will make you regret everything for not stopping that look. Or what happens if something happens to your mate. You cannot live without her. Your mate is your air and life force. You are nothing without 'her'.

So why would I try to find that. Who would want to be so dependent that not being around 'her' you fell lost?

Walking to the tree who holds a person that knows my mate or has been near her is so close. I know now that my mate is near. She could be in the next town waiting for me. But should i keep on going?

I have wasted so much time looking for her so I can stop the curse but should I go and live my life the way I want to and then when I turn 21 walk with my head held high? Can I even hold my head up when I know I gave my life up and left my family and friends because I was scared? That's not me. I am from alpha bloodline.

I will be strong.

I don't want to leave my life even if I have a mate. My parents would be disappointed in me for giving up and not facing my fears like a real man should. I will be alpha one day and I will be the leader that everyone can look up too. I will not be a disgrace.

Snapping out of my thoughts I realize that I have stopped walking and I'm only few feet away from the tree. Being so close to the tree it makes you wonder how something so massive and extraordinary is not known all around the world. I would have never guessed that in the middle of nowhere in the middle of a forest that's so random is this tree. Walking closer I put my palm on it and I close my eyes forgetting about all my worries, fears, and excitement.

I forget it all.

I concentrate on this tree and only this tree. Being a wolf I am very close to nature. Nature has always sparked an interest in me. The wonder of how nature is breathtaking. Taking this tree for example. This tree has grown to breathtaking height without any help. It has survived by combining with other trees and the limbs to grow to get sunlight and water from the ground. The fights this tree has fought goes unnoticed by many but just taking time to share the wonder with this tree can bring a smile to your face.