18 | pat on head

mayumi

"so, how much money did you earn?" i asked renjun, who was patiently waiting at the counter, while i stood and washed some glasses. "uh, actually many, i can soon buy those things i want to" he turned around, he pinched my cheeks and patted my head.

"ahh, i get so curious! just tell me" i plead, i dried my hands with a towel and waited for him to answer. "it's a surprice, you will see~" he teased, he pinched my nose as tried pushing his hands away, but he then squished his palm on my cheeks.

i tried to step backwards and tried to escape from him, but he just kept going forward and continued pinching my rosy cheeks.

till a hit the wall, with my back. he went closer and closer, he placed his palm on the wall and looked down at me. his face was inches away from mine, that i could feel his breathe warm on my skin.

"m-mayumi" he said lowly, almost like he whispered. "i....i think i li-"

he got cut off by the bell above the door. renjun immediately stepped away from me, as we both glanced at the door.

"hanuel!" renjun said surprisingly. haneul stood with wide eye, after seeing what she just saw.

did she saw it? great, renjun was about to say something but she ruined everything. well she probably didn't regret that, and was happy it stopped.

"oh, shall we do our math work?" haneul asked, she pulled out a chair and sat. renjun looked at me, as i hid an annoyed face. "yeah, just go and work" i smiled.

renjun thanked me, as he took off his apron and cap. he sat beside haneul, and did their math.

me and jaemin are actually done with ours, well i am not so sure about jaemin. we divided the pages, so we took three pages each. and i am a hundred percent sure mine is done, jaemin told me that his brother helped him so i am also pretty sure he is done too.

"so its um....28?" i hear hanuel asked, with a confused voice. renjun shook his head, and pointed down at the paper. haneul looked down, her head was red because of embarrassment.

"you need to minus it, then divide it with this number" renjun taught hanuel, haneul stared at the numbers and bit her lips.

"oh!" haneul said loudly, which made people around her look. "its 38!" hanuel said, renjun smiled widely and nodded his head.

"you are so good~" renjun patted her head, haneul looked at him with the most red cheeks i have ever seen.

they stared at each other, then renjun noticed his palm still on her head. he quickly removed it, and smiled shyly.

haneul glanced at me, which made renjun look at me too. they were now both looking at me.

i quickly turned around and pretended to wash the glasses.

i wish i could confess first to you renjun, before she does..

note: guys have you seen go up! no jaemin's rap at the start, killed me!! mark! come back! hihi.