1: Close Encounter

Hai. Please enjoy.

On a side note this is my very first fanfiction I have written and shared online so no hate please.

Also this contains boyxboy pairings so if you don't like it go elsewhere and do not bother me with your distaste.

___________________________

Chapter 1

(Stiles' POV)

It was a normal Saturday night, well as normal it can get in Beacon Hills, and I am in Scott's room playing video games.

"Hey. So I heard you and Allison broke up right?" I say.

He sighs. "We didn't break up, we're just taking a little break."

I chuckle. "Alright man. Whatever you say."

Scott's phone goes off and he answers it.

"Hey Der-"

"Okay okay. We'll be right there."

He hangs up and turns to me.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Don't know. All he said was there's a pack meeting at the loft."

We turn off the game and walk out into my jeep.

"So he didn't say anything about why he ordered a pack meeting?" I ask as I'm driving.

"Nope. Just said to get over there quickly."

"That reminds me of my dad. One time I was hanging at your place and he called and said he needed me home for something so the whole time I was driving there I was wondering what he wanted and when I got home it turns out he just needed-"

"Stiles shut up!" Derek's voice cuts me off.

Wow. I didn't even realize I'm in Derek's loft.

"Sorry sourwolf." I mutter.

He glares making me laugh to myself.

"I called this pack meeting because there's a new creature in town." Derek says looking at everyone.

"What kind of creature?" I ask.

Isaac, Erica, Boyd, Lydia, Jackson, Allison, and Scott just stare at me like I'm stupid.

"Stiles would you please just shut up for two seconds?" Derek says clenching his teeth.

"Right sorry." I say shutting up.

Erica just giggles at me.

Yes, you heard right, giggles.

"As I was saying," Derek looks at me then continues, "There is a new creature around, but I don't know what it is, nor have I seen it. So I wanted to tell all of you to keep your guard up, we don't know what it's capable of or how strong it is."

Everyone nods and starts to leave, except for Isaac considering he lives here with Derek.

I start to leave but Derek stops me.

"You especially be careful. Considering you're human."

"I'll have you know I'm not that weak!" I argue back.

He rubs his temple.

"Whatever you say Stiles."

Scott and I make our way back to my beloved jeep.

"Good job man! You managed not to be threatened." Scott says smiling at me.

I laugh sarcastically.

I stop in front of his house.

"Thanks. See ya." he says.

"Yup. Later." I say as he gets out.

I make my way back to my house.

"Holy fuck!" I yell as I swerve to dodge some weird looking pink thing.

What the hell was that?!

It was pink, and fluffy, and was about the same size of a Husky.

I guess that's the new creature.

I look in my rear view window and don't see it anywhere.

I let out a breath of air and finally pull up into my driveway.

My dad is out working still.

I walk in my house and make some dinner for when my dad comes home and go up to my room.

I should tell Derek I saw it, but I'm exhausted so I'll just tell him tomorrow or something.

I change into some pajamas and lay down under the covers on my bed and let sleep take me.

___________________________

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! And sorry it's so short. I'll try to make the next chapter longer.

And thanks for reading, I appreciate it.

~SterekAndDestiel