Red and Gold

Wedding bells.... hmm...

Also, just like all the other ones, throw out all logic. 

And warning, this is very cheezy. 

 I recommend listening to any love song you love while reading this. 

Enjoy  ♥︎

B A Z

I am so hungry. Simon has kept me cooped up in the apartment planning everything and I don't think it crossed his mind that a vampire needs his blood. But then again, even I forgot. We have spent late nights with Penny and Simon obsessing over every detail, and me lounging around nodding yes or no whenever they present me with a question. Everything has been sorted now (I hope) and Simon is laying next to me snoring with his mouth hanging open and his arm draped across my torso. I can hear the blood in his veins pulsing and I feel my fangs trying to come out to play. I know I won't bite him. No matter how much I want to, but it would help if he didn't smell so sweet. And wasn't so close.

I can't murder my fiancee on the day of our wedding. That would be unethical.

I try to pry away his arm which results in his getting even closer. Crowley. He snuggles up against me, his head in the crook of my neck and his leg draped over mine, arm still in place. I guess there is only one possible way out of this.

I push him off the bed.

He lands with a thud, "BAZ!"

"You wouldn't move. How else was I supposed to get you off?" I say in the most innocent tone I can muster up.

"You could've tried sweet talking?! Or kissing me? Ouch," He rubs the back of his head which messes up his already messed up bed hair. I may feel a little bit guilty now.

"Snow, you know I'm not the type," I say extending my hand towards him to help him back up. He shoots me a faux look of exasperation and takes it. He sits on top of my extended legs and crosses his arms.

"You are really lucky you're hot."

"Oh yes because I seduced you with my charming good looks."

"Well, it wasn't that sour attitude that made me want to marry you now, was it?"

I gave him a blank look and he chuckles and leans in to kiss me. I tilt my head back, away from him.

"Oh, so you decide to stop kissing me on our wedding day. Baz that might be a problem considering you aren't going to be kissing anyone else."

I smile, showing him my, now very noticeable, fangs. He tilts his head to the side and it takes a second for him to put the pieces together.

"Oh no, Baz. Why didn't you feed yesterday?! Were you going to bite me," He has one side of his lips tilted upwards a little so I know it's a joke. Only Simon would joke about me sucking out all his blood.

"No, you know I wouldn't," I shoot him a look and then smile, "but it would help if you weren't keeping me up all night," now he smirks a devilish grin, "NOT like that. With all the planning. I thought I told you I don't care what the flowers, or the plates, or the table covers look like."

I can still hear the sweet seduction of his blood and the sweet smell that makes me crave it. Wanting me to curse everything and help myself to it.

But I won't bite him. Or hurt him.

"I'm sorry," he looks down, but then meets my eyes, "but this is your day too. I don't want you to say in 20 years that you didn't like the lilies or -"