2. Handsy

"Don't go into my room," the man dares to address me. "If I don't, Yoongi will say I haven't done my work well and give me half of the sum."

"I'll tell him. Just don't get into my room," he orders me with an unkind tone in his voice. "What? Are you afraid that I could see your disgusting photos or private stuff? Because I don't care honestly...I've seen worse yesterday..." I lift my eyebrows up, remembering what I witnessed last day, and which still haunts me. "Can you just stop minding what's not your business?"

"Calm the hell down, all right? I'm not your friend, and if it bothers you that I do my job properly then don't live in my brother's house," I let out at the irritating behavior that starts to tick me off. He suddenly stands up and walks by me at a furious pace to go and lock his room then get back on the couch to play his damn video games. "Assho-"

"Excuse me? Are you talking about me just right now?" he abruptly sets his eyes on me to give me a death stare. "Oh no, I'm talking about the neighbor," I sarcastically answer him. "I don't know who you think I am, but you better watch your tongue when it's about me."

"I do what I want with my tongue," I defy him and stand on my spot, not fleeing away from this argument. "Don't worry, I do what I want with my tongue as well and let me tell you, you should stop testing me."

"Are you threatening me?"

"Do you freaking have a problem with me?" he drops his blue controller to put it down on the coffee table. "Well, yes I have. You're bothering me while I'm working."

"And you're bothering me while I'm playing," he snaps back, out of words to reply. "Poor boy," I say without meaning it and just leave this room to not go berserk.

Quietness is finally remaining in the house, but it's still entertained by the sounds of the man's game, and from time to time, his noisy complaints.

The dining room quickly cleaned, I go back to the living room to take care of the coffee table, which is a bit dirty after last night, that must have been very busy with the amount of men that was here.

I grab the cans of beers and throw them into the bag I'm holding to clear some space.

"Eh...You're obstructing my view, and I can't play," he moves from side to side to avoid being bothered by my body in front of the screen. "Eh...I don't care. Just pause your activity, I don't have time for that."

"You're doing that just to freaking piss me off! Are you serious?!" he raises the volume of his voice. "Do you think I'm having fun cleaning maybe?! For god's sake, just get up and wait till I finished!"

"You're such a freaking annoying girl, dammit! How is it possible to be so irritating?!" he stands up and stays in his position to continue playing. "I don't give a darn."

"There! I lost!" he shouts like a sick man. "Fu-" he holds back his word but pitches the controller onto the couch as I just straightened up to walk away, his hand bumping into my breast after propeling it up to express his wrath. This felt like he stabbed me.

My eyes dart towards him with extreme anger in my glare. I'm about to hurl him out of a window of this apartment. "I—" he gets his hand back in the line of his body in the blink of an eye. "I...I'm sorry..."

"Give me a freaking reason to not break your neck right now," I tighten my hold around the bottle of my cleaning product that I could use to hit his face and make him cry in pain. "I...It was an accident...I swear..." he, all of a sudden, acts way more calm and shy with me, not even making any eye contact for too long but catching some kind of pinkish tint on his cheeks.

That's cute, but that's not the moment to think that about a man who just touched an area that only my hands are allowed to.

I stare into his dark but timid eyes while going to the kitchen, seizing my plastic bag that was on the floor. I throw everything into the bin.