♡Party♡

August 11th, 1979.

Quincy walked into the office a wide smile on his face. You stood up from your desk, and handed him the files that he had previously asked for.

"Thank you, (Y/N)," he grinned. "I knew I could count on you," he breathed.

You worked as a personal assistant to Quincy Jones, and you had to admit that your job was great. Since you adored Michael's music, working for Quincy was the next best thing. Working with the man that produced Michael's music - that was thought to be the dream.

As well as the aforementioned, you were also a fan of the Jackson 5.

"You're welcome," you laughed.

Quincy was about to walk about before he stopped, staring at you momentarily. You frowned, cocking your head slightly to the side.

"We're having a party at studio 54 this evening," he cleared his throat. "It's a record release party. Everyone will be dressed up, and Michael will be there too," he shrugged a little. "It'd be nice of you to come,"

Your eyes widened and your heart began to race. A party where everyone was dressed up? You weren't sure if you could handle it, as you were very shy. You contemplated for a moment before nodding.

"I'll try my best to be there," you smiled a little.

"Great," Quincy chuckled. "The party starts at seven,"

"Gotcha,"

~♡~

Once you had left the studio, you made your way home - and in a panic, you called up your good friend, Malla. Malla was a gay man, and he was the best thing that had ever happened to you. His fashion sense was amazing, and he always had a smile on his face.

After you had told him about the party, he had quickly made his way to your flat - doing his best at dressing you up. He managed to get you into a stunning red dress - and to be honest, you were simply ravishing.

Malla had offered to accompany you to the party, and at present moment - the two of you were inside Studio 54, standing at the bar. Since you were only twenty, you weren't able to purchase any drinks; but Malla was twenty one - enough said.

As you sipped on the cocktail that he had bought you, you looked around at the various people that were present at the party.

"This party would have been lit if you were out there, dancing!" Malla yelled into your ear, making you laugh. Everyone was dressed up, and the entire place was colorful. You had never been to a party like this before.

"I wish!" you responded.

"Finish that," he pointed to your drink.

"What?"

"Finish it now," he instructed. You did as told, only because you trusted him. Once you were done, you set the glass down before he pulled you out onto the dance floor.

"Malla!" you laughed as he began to dance elaborately. He dropped it like it was hot, and spun around like a professional.

"Come on!" he cheered. "Dance!"

You laughed, closing your eyes before opening them again - only to feel someone pulling your hand. You turned around, and saw a masked figure standing in front of you. The person began to dance really well, encouraging you to do the same.

The mix of music and alcohol made you slightly less shy than usual, and since the person before you was dancing incredibly well - you began to move as well, making Malla cheer.

After several moments, the masked figure pulled you close before taking off the mask. When you saw whom it was, your eyes widened.

Michael Jackson stood before you.

"Michael?" you mumbled as if you knew him. You were starstruck.

He grinned.

"You dance really well!" he laughed over tje loud music.

All you could do was stand there, your jaw slightly agape. Suddenly, Malla grabbed your hand.

"I'll just steal her for a second!" he waved at Michael. "Don't worry! She's all yours! I'm gay!"

You widened your eyes before breaking into laughter as your best friend pulled you away to the bar. Quincy was sitting there, and when he saw you - he smiled.

"(Y/N)!" he exclaimed. "I'm glad you could make it!"

"Thank you!" Malla spoke for you. "She's happy to be here!"

"Oh I can tell, she was dancing marvelously with Michael out there," Quincy wiggled his eyebrows, making you blush a deep shade of red.

Suddenly, you heard someone clear their throat. You looked up and your eyes widened when you saw Michael. His eyes were studying you, you could tell that he found you very attractive.

"Can I have a word with the lady?" he spoke loudly.

Quincy nodded and stood up, walking away with Malla. You clenched your jaw when you saw Malla smirk at you before leaving.

"You're very beautiful," Michael laughed as you brought your eyes back to him. "Can I buy you a drink?"

You looked into his eyes, they were beautiful. Slowly, you felt everything around you melt away.

At that moment, it was just the two of you.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

•☆☆☆•
idkkamila
I know it sucked!
I'm sowwy!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
•☆☆☆•