♡The Beginning Of Forever ~ Request♡

And I look forward to meeting you as well.

~Sarah.

Michael read the words over and over again on his computer screen. His heart was racing, and his palms were sweaty. Sarah had been the girl of his dreams, the female that he had adored for the longest time.

The two had met online, and after months of talking via messages, they were finally ready to meet each other. Michael had fallen hopelessly in love with Sarah, and the same could have been said for her.

However, there was a tiny problem. Both of their parents had not been very comfortable with their constant communication. But who could blame them? They were only worried for their children's safety.

Thus, Michael and Sarah were going to meet up in secret before they said anything to their parents, or at least Sarah was.

Michael was more open with his parents, and he had decided that he was going to attempt to talk to them again.

He stood up and walked out of the room, making his way downstairs into the kitchen, where his mother - Katherine, was cooking.

When Katherine sensed that her son was standing behind her, she turned around. Flashing him a smile, she turned the stove off before directing her full attention to Michael.

"Yes, honey?" she frowned a little.

"Mom...I..I want to meet Sarah tomorrow,"

"Sarah...the girl that you've been talking with online?" Katherine raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," Michael nodded.

"Michael, you know how your father feels about that,"

"About what?" Joseph, Michael's father, bellowed as he walked down the staircase.

"Sarah," Michael sighed. "I want to meet her tomorrow,"

Joseph studied his son before shrugging.

"Do whatever you want," he laughed. "You're a man," he sneered a little.

"Joseph!" Katherine reprimanded her husband. Michael rolled his eyes before making his way up the staircase again.

"Thanks for nothing," he mumbled to his father before dashing into his bedroom. Despite the fact that he and his father were at odds, he was extremely excited to meet the girl of his dreams - Sarah.

~♡~

The next day, Sarah had left the house early, telling her parents that she would be at the library for the rest of the day. When she arrived at the park, she began to grow anxious. What if Michael didn't like how she looked?

What if he didn't show up altogether?

The park was where they had agreed to meet, and so Sarah was only left with that fact as consolation. She fiddled with her fingers, standing near the bridge.

Suddenly, a voice spoke from behind her.

"Sarah?"

She turned around and saw a handsome young fellow. He was tall and slender, and his jet black curls were fastened in a low bun. His smile was magnetic, and his eyes were beautiful.

He wore a red button up shirt, black slacks, and penny loafers paired with white socks. After scanning the man for a moment, Sarah broke into a shy smile.

"Michael?" she raised an eyebrow as he nodded. She giggled and threw her arms around him as he rubbed her back gently. "Oh my!" she laughed, pulling away to look at him. "I'm so happy to see you!"

"I'm even happier to see you," he grinned in response. "You're beautiful," he whispered.

Before Sarah could respond, Michael kissed her softly, making her heart come alive.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was the start of the best love story of the century.

•☆☆☆•
poeticdreams-
I know it sucked, but I tried!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
•☆☆☆•