The 4th Wall

Stories.

Nothing more than a clever assortment of words to evoke certain kinds of emotions from readers.

Can a story create more than just feelings in one? An ageless question no doubt asked by the hardest of critics. My journey through these magical and adventurous lands of black and white have revealed one common thing. That I...

Do not have a girlfriend.

I'm sorry... Who are you?

Really? You honestly don't know who I am.

Would I be asking if I did? And why are you in my story in the first place?

Gee... I don't know? Maybe because you created me?

... Come again?

Don't play dumb. Its really unbecoming of you.

Unbecoming... Yeah, I definitely made you... So who exactly are you?

You know... It kinda hurts that you don't remember your own characters.

Is there a point to all of this?

OK. I'll give you a hint. Your First Hero... Your Nerdy Friend... The Last one in your Thoughts.

The last number of the Prime... The best element of the Four... The Greatest Writer alive?

And what nonsense is this?

Now you know my reaction to your hints.

And now that you've basically copied how to be an idiot... Has that helped you learn who I am?

Hmm... I see what you did there.

Anyway... I was wondering if I can... like take over...

Take over... Take over what... The story?

More like the next couple of stories... Lets face it bro, your stories are kinda whack.

Aren't you one of the characters in those whack stories?

Huh... That's a matter of perspective really.

Listen here, strange person claimng to be a character in my book, I don't know if you coming to life all of a sudden is supposed to be within the script and all but...

YAWN!!!

Did you just.... Did you just yawn?

Terribly sorry, authy. I always yawn when I am super excited to hear something boring.

Who's Authy?

Author... Authy... Dude, how are you a writer if you are this slow?

Oh, so you think you can do a better job than me? The one who created you to begin with?

Please... Anyone with a donut in hand and six hours experience in the series "Suits" can do what you do... No problem.

... I wish I never met you.

I shall take that as your resignation notice and file it with the Watty Admins.

Hold on just one...

Bye now, Authy!!!

...

...

A/N: Ok.... So.... What does he write here again? Oh that's right.... Thank you for reading THE 4TH WALL....

Hmm....

I don't get it.

Anywho... We are all under new management here. Can't say for how long though. Authy is still trying to get back in here. Dont worry about him. For now, just shout out your favourite character... Uh...

I don't have a name...

That's a major plot twist right there... no what I'm I gonna do?

KIDDING!!! I'M THE AUTHOR NOW!!!

How about we go with Kimberly. Authy is obsessed with the name anyway.

Sound good?

Alright! Kimberly it is! Stay tuned for more and don't be too afraid to make me look better than Authy by giving me attention on the comments and star sections. He was boring to begin with and I've only known him for a few minutes.

✌❤