29

Mikey's POV

"WE'RE ON THE ROAD AGAIN AND I GOT A BUNK FOR 3. WHAT HAPPENS ON THE TOUR STAYS ON THE TOUR"

The noise of Jack and Rye singing had woken me up. I moved my body out of the bed, put on some sweats and one of Jack's hoodies and went to see what they were doing.

I found them in the kitchen dancing around. I stood leaning against the door frame and laughed at them. Brook and Andy were on Andy's bed, Brook was half asleep and Andy was editing.

Jack had noticed me now and engulfed me in a hug. To which I wrapped my arms around his torso and picked him up just enough to move us to the couch, me falling on top of him and cuddling into him.

"Babe, me and Rye are making pancakes can I go finish? Then we can cuddle." Jack played with my hair.

"Yeah okay, but can you stop shouting you're going to wake Harvey" I laughed.

"Too late. Oops" he said looking behind me to a very tired Harvey, looking a bit annoyed.

I let Jack get up and finish the pancakes while Rye greeted and apologised to his boyfriend.
Harvey then joined me on the couch, I let him put his head on my shoulder and he fell back to sleep.

"Yo, Brandy!" Rye shouted making Brook and Harvey jump. Thus causing Andy to hug Brook protectively and take his headphones off. Meanwhile me and Jack are laughing our heads off.

"What do you want Rye?" Andy said, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Pancakes are done. What
toppings do you want?" He asked putting his hand on his hips acting like he was their mum.

Jack just brought me mine with nutella on them and marshmallows and sat next to me eating his own.

Rye gave Brandy their pancakes before giving Harvey a plate and a cup of tea.

We ate in silence and watched Spongebob on the TV. When me and Jack had finished I put our plates next to the sink and went back to the couch, pulling him onto my lap, putting my arms around his waist and resting my chin on his shoulder.

He'd giggle at stupid jokes everynow and then.

Andy finished editing the new vlog and went to get ready. We had a meeting with Blair today about tour! We were getting the dates and venues

I got out a t-shirt and jeans and went into the bathroom. I put on my jeans and started to brush my teeth, waiting to put my shirt on so I didn't get toothpaste on it.

Someone knocked.

"It's Jack I'm coming in" he opened the door and just stared at my naked torso.

"DAMN boi" I rinse my mouth out and smirked at him.

"Like what you see?" He nodded and pulled me towards him. Locking our lips. He kicked the door closed and I pinned him against it.

He giggled wrapping his arms around my neck as I placed my hands on his waist. 

"You look good today baby" I smiled pecking him on the lips before grabbing my shirt.

"No! Don't put it on yet" Jack wined and held my hands preventing me from putting the shirt on.

"Why?"

"Because I do like what I see" he smirked.

"I know you do." I pulled my hands away and put the top on making him stick out his bottom lip. I kissed him again until someone knocked on the door.

"Stop making out and hurry up! We have to leave in 5 minutes." I was Andy. Being sensible. As always.

"Okay. Brush your teeth and I'll wait for you" I pecked him on the lips again before leaving, opening the door to a small annoyed Andy.

"Sorry" I smiled.

3 minutes later, Jack came out of the bathroom and put a hoodie on. Making sure to grab one for me.

We all left the house. Rye and Harvey going with Andy and Brook, whilst me and Jack went in his car.

--------
AHHHHHHHHH IT'S SHORT.

I start school again tomorrow. So I'll write as much as I can on the way to and from school and in my free time.

I do have a storyline but I don't know how to start it and get it going so I'm figuring it out but I'm getting there!

GIVE ME REQUESTS FOR MY ONESHOTS BOOK ASWELL!!!

So yeah. Love you guys!