Whistle

Hey guys, thanks for the 36k you're the absolute best❤️
Hope you're having a good back to school, college or whatever you're in, aaaaaand I hope you like this.

Bye kids, love ya💞💞

******

"So...?"

"So?"

"Aren't you going to say something?" I arched an eyebrow. "Anything?"

"Bitch what am I supposed to say?" He laughed, combing his hair back with his fingers. "It was...okay I guess?"

"Okay? Just 'okay'? What the fuck does 'okay' mean?"

He just shrugged, stood up and pulled up his pants. "It was okay Alex...just forget it."

I blinked a few times and scoffed. "Okay so, this is literally the third blowjob I gave you today and you still say it's just 'okay' dude I just gave you a fucking orgasm!"

"Alex...relax, yes? Okay isn't bad-"

"Well it ain't good either." I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you just admit it?!" I groaned, letting my back collapse over the bed.

"Admit what?"

"I give better blowjobs than you do. Duh" I twisted my mouth with annoyance and looked up at him.

He laughed and laughed next to me, resting his elbow on the mattress as he looked down at me with a slight grin. "Baby, we both know that in this relationship, I'm the BJ Master."

"Pffffff whaaaaaaat? No!"

I sat and crossed my legs. He did the same and kept that stupid cocky smirk on his face. "Yes."

"Hell no. You barely even suck me off." I replied and gestured with my hands. "Me, in the other hand...well, both hands AND mouth, actually."

"Yeah well, you're always praise it when I do."

"Doesn't mean they're better. John, giving head is an art."

"And I'm an artist, so there. My orals are majestic." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"What has gotten in your head today? Ugh!" I pushed him slightly and whined. "I'm starting to think you actually don't like my blowjobs." I pouted.

"Lexi darling, I do like 'em, they just ain't better than mine." He grabbed my chin and kissed me for a few seconds.

"Anyway.." I pulled back a little, he kissed me again. "I think I'll just stop."

"Mmm, stop what?" He kissed me slower and went to kiss down my jaw. He was too concentrated.

"I won't give you head anymore." I said. The kissing stopped. John looked at me with a poker face.

"You're joking right?" He asked, taking my face in his hands.

"No, really, I should probably stop, I'm just embarrassing myself." I sighed and looked at him.

"No, no, no." He laughed and shook his head. "You can't stop, you just can't."

"Why not? I mean, you don't even like them." I mumbled.

"No Alex, I do, I completely do. Fuck, Lex, I've never been given head like this, you're just so goddamn good at it, it's breathtaking — literally. They're like, the best blowjobs I've ever-"

John shut himself up when he noticed he was ranting and he had just uncovered himself. I smirked.

"So the best, huh?" I chuckled. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah well, don't let it inflate your ego, Hamilton."

"Mmm, last name basis now, are we role playing, love?" I teased. John flipped me off. I laughed.

"Though, I might be bluffing, ya know?" He sighed, quite dramatically may I add.

"What? You just admitted it, asshole."

"Yeah well, you better justify that title." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"I just gave you-"

"Ooooooh well, I guess you just don't deserve it after all."

"Shut the fuck up."

"The fourth is the charm..." he teased opening a space in between his legs.

I went on my knees and started to undo his pants...again.