Chapter 27

This song kinda helped me to be in the mood while writing this chapter, I really love it.

God bless you Niall ^^ So, I suggest you to play it maybe it can help you to feel the chapter's mode :D

Maya's prov

"Bye mum see you soon!"

Harry said as we were standing in front of the door step of his home. "Goodbye darling, I'm gonna miss you so much." Anne said through her tears, I could tell that Harry was about to tear too but he held himself, sighing and rested his arm on her shoulder grabbing her to his chest "Mum you make me feel like I won't come back! Chill out. I'm gonna miss you too." She tried to wear a smile and grabbed him in a tight hug.

 "Next time, stay for a little longer." She said making us chuckle. "Okay. Take good care of yourself huh?" She nodded and wiped off her tears smiling. She turned then to me who was standing beside them watching the both of them and I could feel pain hunting my heart.

"Oh Maya! I'm gonna miss you so much dear, you can't imagine how happy I was when you were here." She said grabbing me in a hug as tight as Harry's one. I hugged her back closing my eyes in her calming hug. "I'm gonna miss you too.... Mum." She chuckled a little while sniffing and honestly I was also gonna tear but I held them back like Harry.

This is the third day of Harry here. Means that this is the last day for me to be with him before he goes back to the show. I don't wanna anything from today than just being beside him, I wanna cherish every moment with him cuz I'm gonna miss him so much, so much as his mum will. It is so painful to see him going away even if I know that he will come back one day.

******

She didn't want anything except being beside him. She laid her head on his chest after asking him to stay with her today doing nothing just talking with each other about anything and everything. She traced with her fingers the figures which were tattooed on his soft bare skin while Harry was just enjoying watching her in silence.

"You know, the swallows and the butterfly are my favs." Maya said out of the blue breaking the silence, still touching his tanned skin. "Why them?" 

She raised her head to look at his eyes. "Because..." She tried to find an explanation. "Because they're from the things that remind me of you whenever I see a bird or a butterfly. They're from the things that make you who you are, I mean when I look at them, I know that this is Harry. Free, flying with unseen wings in the sky, you know what I mean?" 

 Harry kept gazing at her smiling "You know what, I love when you describe how you love me." She smiled shyly in return as his lips touched the back of her hand planting a gentle kiss on it.

He stretched his arms "You know, if I became a pop-star, I'll be able to do anything for you and oh! It'll be amazing if I can take my girlfriend to the red carpet or to an award show. Don't you think?" Maya smiled to herself and held Harry's hands in hers. "Harry, I love you and I will still love you for who you are! Not because of what you can or can't do for me!"

"I know!" Harry sighed tiredly. "But... I want to-to make you more happier you know?" "Harry, I understand." She took the chance to speak before he could. "I'm sure this won't happen but, let's just say, even if you became one day poor... or... homeless, I'll still love ya the way I always did."

Harry kissed her forehead softly. "That's my baby."  He tightened more his embrace on Maya as he started humming a song that we all may know but, when he sang it, it was so different that if you heard it from him, it would feel like you were hearing it for the first time.

"Would you dance... If I asked you to dance?" 

"Of course." Maya cut him off answering his question then he chuckled lightly continuing. 

"Or would you run... And never look back?" 

"Would you cry... If you saw me crying?"   "Hmph! Yeah my heart will break in pieces." Harry smiled at her words and continued again. 

  "And would you save my soul tonight?"

"Would you tremble... If I touched your lips?"  Maya couldn't bear not answering that. "Harry I already tremble from your simple touch!" Harry's laughter then filled the room.

******

Harry's prov

I slowed my voice nearly above a whisper and moved closer to her face "You can take... my... breath..... Away."

 I stared deeply in her ocean blue eyes as her breath right now became everything I breathe. It wasn't a bad smell if you're wondering, no. It was actually a smell of her cold fresh toothpaste that she's just used. 

I cupped slowly her cheeks that were turning red. I smiled at her before slowly I leaned into her. My other hand honestly was shaking slightly.

******

The kiss obliterated all his thoughts, for the first time in forever, Harry's mind was locked in the present. The worries of the day evaporated like a summer shower onto a hot car. 

His usual mode of hurrying from one thing to the next was suspended, He had no wish for the kiss to end. Drunk on endorphins, his only desire was to touch her, to move his hands on her smooth summer layers and feel her perfect softness.

In moments, the soft caress has become more firm. He savored her lips and the quickening of her breath that matched his own. A kiss like this was a beginning, a promise for new things to come.

It's a quite short one ik but I think It's better to stop here :)