♡Masked Feelings♡

You sighed as you packed away some of the spare stage equipment, rolling your eyes slightly as you heard Michael rehearsing on stage. You worked as an assistant to Michael Jackson, and that meant that you got to travel with the rest of the 'Bad Tour' crew.

For over a year, you had been a part of Michael's team. Through the months, you had learned a great deal about the man - the most prominent feature to you, being the fact that he was simply a musical genius. He was charming, and funny - and his dance moves were very unique.

He was a prodigy.

Besides that, you had to admit that you had a major crush on Michael - but you had never mentioned anything out loud. You knew how unethical the whole situation was, so you kept your mouth shut.

However, everything that Michael did - caught your attention more than it should've; and at present moment - it was the fact that he and Tatiana were practically flirting with each other on stage.

Despite the fact that he and Tatiana weren't dating, they did an awful lot of flirting - especially when they were up on stage.

It annoyed you to the highest degree, but you knew better than to say anything.

With a sigh, you closed the box in front of you before straightening up and taking one last glance at Michael as he danced with Tatiana. You saw him wink at her, and that broke your heart.

You shook your head and made your way over to Michael's dressing room, you had been earlier instructed to lay out a fresh set of clothing for him - and that was exactly what you were going to do.

A moment passed before you finally arrived at his dressing room. You opened the door and walked in, tears streaming down your face - you couldn't help your emotions. You made your way to the closet and opened it - fetching a pair of black pants, and a red button up shirt.

Sniffling a little, you took the pieces of clothing and laid them out on the small sofa before you heard someone clear their throat behind you. You straightened up, and turned around - only to see Michael.

He widened his eyes when he saw your tear stained face.

"(Y/N)....?" he whispered, taking a step forward toward you.

"Sorry," you wiped your face with the back of your hand. "I forgot to close the door," you laughed a little.

But Michael didn't seem amused. A frown was on his face as he studied you.

"(Y/N), is everything okay?" he questioned.

"Yes," you lied. "Just...allergies," you flashed him a small smile.

He seemed to relax a little, but you could tell that he didn't quite believe you. He opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Tatiana.

"Michael!" she exclaimed when she saw him. Her eyes lingered on him before she looked at you. You said nothing, looking away. She brought her eyes back to Michael, watching him smile at her.

"Hi, Tatiana," he grinned a little, making her smile even wider.

Anymore wider and you won't have a face.

"Michael, I was wondering if you...were free tonight," she moved closer to Michael.

"Well...." he trailed off, looking at you before looking back at Tatiana. "Yes, I am,"

"Great!" she exclaimed. "Come to my hotel room at seven," she leaned in to whisper into his ear. "I have a surprise for you," she winked before turning around and walking away.

A moment of awkward silence passed before you began to make your way out - brushing past Michael in the process.

"(Y/N)...wait," Michael breathed, making you turn around.

He stared at you as you stared right back at him. He bit his lip, as if he wanted to say something to you.

"Take care," he sighed before turning around. You nodded slowly before shutting the door behind you.

Leaning back against the door, you closed your eyes and let the tears stream down your face.

He doesn't like me, he only sees me as a team member. Ugh, how much more idiotic can I get?!

~♡~

At around six, you had gotten back to the hotel, and work was over. Everyone had retreated to their respective rooms, and the night sky was beginning to take effect. You had had your dinner, however - you weren't able to finish it as the clock ticked closer to seven.

Your room wasn't too far away from Michael's, and it killed you to know that he and Tatiana would be doing all sorts of unholy things together when she arrived.

You sighed and stood up from the dining table, taking your unfinished pie, and stuffing it into the refrigerator.

The clock struck seven, making you tear up as you closed the fridge door. You straightened up and made your way out of the kitchen area - only to be met with someone knocking at the main door.

Frowning, you rushed up to the door and opened it. Your eyes widened when you saw whom it was.

"Michael?" you gawked before he took a step forward and kissed you. You were in shock.

After several seconds, he pulled away to look into your eyes.

"I love you, (Y/N)," he whispered, shaking his head. "And I can't pretend anymore. I can't pretend like I don't love you, I just can't,"

Your jaw fell open slightly as you studied the man before you. Did he really feel for you the way that you did for him?

"Michael..." you trailed off before frowning. "What about Tatiana?" you scoffed a little.

He made a face. "I don't like her...." he trailed off with a shrug. "I was trying to mask my feelings for you, and I'm so sorry-"

You didn't think, as you cut him off with a gentle kiss.

"I love you too,"

•☆☆☆•
idkkamila
I know it sucked!
I'm so sorry!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
•☆☆☆•