Chapter 1

Harry's POV

Harry's POV

Today is the day

Harry was up bright and early 6:30am to be exact, he Jelled and combed back his curls only slightly, his black suit was placed on his body smoothly.

So today is the day I become a bodyguard for Mr Louis Tomlinson.

Harry's heard a lot about him and has been told the rules and regulations of the his job role. Harry grabbed his keys and left his mansion house.

Louis POV

"So Louis are you ready to meet your new bodyguard?" Louis manager Chris said "

"Yea.. of course" I spoke proudly

Tell you the truth I've never felt better and safer already. " I just feel as if I can go out into the world with protection you know." I mean I can't help my anxieties and insecurities. " Louis scratched the back of his neck.

Chris nodded listening to Louis words carefully, his thoughts went to the paper work in front of him, he filled in everything and signed.

"Okay so all I need is your signature and your new bodyguards signature which I believe goes by the name of..let me just check , he checked the forms by the side of him. "Ah yes"

"Mr Harry Edward Styles" Louis watched as the words flowed out of his mouth giving him goosebumps. "Uh Louis you don't even know the guy and your getting chills?" His conscious told him.

"It looks like he's right on time," Chris checked his watch as a taller muscular guy walked towards the door knocking gently.  Chris gestured him in with his hand.  Louis swerved his chair a bit to see the man walking in firmly fixing his collar.

Already Louis was starring at his mesmerising features. "Wow.. wow.. wow.." Louis mind told him.

"Hi I'm Harry Styles, I've come to sign the contract to be a bodyguard for Louis William Tomlinson.  Chris nodded handing him the papers. 
Louis turned to look at him again watching his long fingers hold the pen against the paper, he could see the smirk growing on Harry's face and looked away shyly. 

Louis was dying to get his attention but he didn't budge yet which caused frustration. But then Harry turned slightly after signing and took his hand out to shake Louis hand. 
Louis smiled softly and shook his hand and instantly felt a warm feeling inside of him. Only then he'd found himself staring causing him to look away again.

Harry moved his chin up gently with his thumb looking straight at him.

"I'm officially your bodyguard Mr Tomlinson "
"Please call me Lou.. Louis "

Yay a new book , hope you enjoy it

Thank you

Cx