CHAPTER 9 (Edited)

CHAPTER 9: Whaaa?

'Can we have sex?'

That sentence rang in Kiba's mind... his thoughts were filled with dirty images.... different positions, noises, moans and grunts, pleads, and other kinky stuff.

Kiba had decided to come back to their dorm, to get ready for their Friday classes the next day.

He shook off all the dirty thoughts in his head, though he really had wanted to do that... he just couldn't.... he felt as though, he would betray the blond's trust by having sex with him.

Before he left though, he texted Dei about Naruto's manga, and they decided to hide it for safe keeping, wouldn't want another thing like that happening.

But Dei's texts seemed to be hasty, as if rushing, but Kiba just shrugged it off as something normal.

He tried to help Naruto remember, showing him pictures in his phone, or rather an album, telling him about their friends, their teachers...

But he made sure to steer clear about mentioning anything about Sasuke and his suicide attempt.

But nothing worked, so he just left Naruto in the care of Jiraiya, and drove back to their dorm.

"Yo, how's Naruto doing?" Shika asked him after he was spotted entering he building.

"Not the best, but he's okay at least." Kiba said while smiling weakly.

"Do you even know what today is?"

"Yeah, it's Thursday." Shika face palmed, forgetting that Kiba and Naruto basically had the same iq.

'They might end up killing each other, if they got together. But... they're still my friends...' Shikamaru thought.

"Why am I missing something? Don't tell me it's the midterms already!?"

"It's not that, what date is it? Seriously if you still don't get it, I'm leaving."

It took Kiba 10 seconds for the message to sink in.

"HOLY SHIT! It's already the 6th!"

"Idiot." Shika murmured under his breath.

"There's only 4 days until the Naruto's birthday!" Kiba practically yelled.

It was the Naruto's 17th birthday... but he in didn't even know that.

Meaning they could surprise him... but they only had 3 days to prepare. Kiba thought of something amazing to do for Naruto's birthday.

The two were sitting on Kiba's bed, which was surprisingly clean.

"So what's your game plan?"

"I was planning this before you-know-what, but maybe it'll still work?" Kiba said, opening his bag.

He turned grabbed his phone from his pocket and gave it to Shika.

"Wow... this'll definitely work... but it's gonna be to much work."

~~~