Epilogue

Three weeks later,  on a Saturday morning, I was sitting in the kitchen enjoying a cup of coffee when I heard Leo stirring down the hall.

"It's about time you got up,  sleepy head. Come get some coffee. " I called out.

A few moments later I heard him walk into the room, pull a cup from off the shelf above the coffee maker and began pouring himself a cup. Having been facing the window, watching early morning hummingbirds sipping nector from the feeder outside, I could not see him from where I sat.

"Mom," he called out. "What are our plans for today?"

"I haven't thought much about it, why," I replied before turning towards him.

That's when I got my first look at him. To my surprise it wasn't Leo standing there in a very feminine manner with one foot crossed over the other and holding thr coffee cup up with both hand, but Valerie, in a colorful outfit that included a bustier, legless shorty shorts, knee-highs, sandals, a tiny little hot pink purse, and a hot pink bra who's straps showed across her shoulders. She had the wig on her head and had applied makeup. She had the breastforms attached to her chest and had used the makeup technique she learned from Miranda to enhance her clevage.

"Well," she began as a huge smile spread across her face. "I was wondering if I could get my ears pierced today, make a day of it? A mother-daughter shopping trip?"

 "I was wondering if I could get my ears pierced today, make a day of it? A mother-daughter shopping trip?"

---------------
End
---------------

In case you didn't notice before, all the chapter titles are a line from that chapter.

Bonus: now go back and read all the chapter titles together, starting with chapter one. 😊