Chapter 6: Assassin's Project

Start from the beginning

"No, mistake... I need to go to the grey room" She said with her back pressed against the door.

"There's no mistake here child" Mischa said with humor in his voice. "You are Subject E305 . . . and you will be amazing."

"Amazing?" She asked

"Yes. You will be the greatest creation HYDRA has ever known." Mischa said "Now won't you be a good little girl and come sit on the table?"

Subject E305 looked around and notice for the first time since she entered, that there were 2 other men standing at either sides of Mischa. She didn't know what to do. If she disobeys them they would hurt her, but they gave her a routine and she had it for 4 years so why would they change it now? She looked at Mischa again and saw in his dark, dark eyes the cruelness it holds.

Then she slowly shook her head to the sides with tears building up in her eyes. Mischa's sweet fake smiled slowly fell and instead a wicked smirk grew.

"I was told that you were a stubborn one" He said and turned to the other 2 men. "Get her"

Both of the men closed on her and pulled her from beside the door. She tried to kick, hit and even bite but nothing worked. They took her to the table and chained her to it as she screamed and cried.

"NO! LET ME GO!!!" She screamed as tear blinded her vision.

Mischa then came closer to her with needles in his hands. But instead of the serums being red, purple, blue, or any other color that they used to give her, these needles had black substances inside of them. Subject E305 tried to resist but the chains held her in place. Mischa took her arm and then carefully inserted the needle into her skin. After he was done he went to her other arm and did the same. When every last drop of the gloomy black serum was in her body the other 2 men finally unlocked the chains and held her by her sides.

At first she felt a bit dizzy, but then something happened. Suddenly she felt as if someone had lit a fire from the inside of her body. As she screamed the 2 men held her by her arms and dragged her to another unfamiliar area. It felt as if explosives had gone off inside of her body and she couldn't do anything to stop it.

The 2 men opened a door and shoved her inside of a room. They picked her up and threw her on a bed. One of the men tied her legs and arms into the bed as the other waited. After they were done they locked the door and left her alone.

As Subject E305 lied on the bed she screamed her lungs out. Everything was burning from the inside. It was like they gave her a bucket of lava to eat and now it was just sit inside of her. It was like they lit her from the inside and now she was burning alive. Every vein felt like it would explode in seconds. Every inch of her body felt like it would burst into flames. But nothing happened, it was just pain. Pain that felt like it would last forever, Pain that would not end, Pain that would not kill her.

"Please-e-e-e. S-s-stop. It hurts-s-s" She cried as her body burned more without stopping.

Then all of a sudden she heard a soft knock on the door, but she kept crying. She looked up and there was a small window in the door so she was able to see who it was.

"3 . . ." The Winter Soldier said sadly. "What happened? What did they do to you?"

"W-W-Winter please help me-e-e." She begged with misery in her eyes. "Please help-p-p"

"3 I want you to remember what I taught y-you" Winter said fearfully and swallowed the sob that was building up in his throat. "Just breath. Ok 3. I want you to listen to me. Breath ...."

That technique used to work whenever HYDRA beat her up but this time it was just too much to bear. She continued to cry and scream as Winter watched from the little window. As he watched her he felt a huge lump in his throat. He wanted to help her but they would not only hurt him but they would punish her too if he did so. And now of all times she did not need more suffering.

Then Subject E305 looked up at him with tearfully eyes and said.

"Please, Winter. Make this stop." She told him as she started to sweat. "Please! Just make this end-d. I don't want this anymore. Please stop it!"

When she said that the most feared assassin in HYDRA broke down in tears because he knew what she meant. He knew what she meant by 'ending this'. He knew and that just made his walls break. He slid down against the metal door as he listened to the 6 years old's screams and cries. The cries and screams for help, for ending it. What Subject E305 meant by 'ending this' was to end her every existence.

She wanted him to end her life. 

--------------------------------------------------

Sniff, sniff.  :,(

Word Count: 1442

Vote 

Share

Comment 

Or whatever...