Chapter 2

[A/N This is a new trailer that I made for Shadows! I hope you guys like it..SORRY READ NOW LMAO..]

I looked again towards the window to see if I saw the shadow again but it disappeared. Like it was not there. Maybe I was just imagining it. I mean I always had the same nightmares over and over again. I sighed and looked at Simon. It looked like Simon could faint now, only because of me.

"Really Simon. I am fine." I said and patted my hand on his to reassure him and he sighed. He held my hand tight and looked at me right in my eyes.

"Clary Fray if you dare lie to me." He warned me and I shook my head and laughed. Crazy boy.

"I am really fine." I lied and he nodded. Finally, he agreed. I didn't know what I would have said to him. I mean, he would think that I was crazy.

Our order finally got here. I took right away a bite of my doughnut, which made Simon chuckle. Oh god, I loved this so much.

"You love it, don't you?" Simon asked and playfully tried to steal my doughnut. I frowned at him.

"Don't you dare steal my love." I said in a high man voice, which made us both laugh. Simon stared at me for a while and finally said.

"Do you want to see my tour bus?" and I nodded right away. Simon was going on a tour, here in America. I was sad when I found out that we were parting our ways. It was not going to be the same as it was before but I would be a bad best friend for stopping him.

We left the coffee shop and walked towards the garage of Simon. It was not really his but his mother's. Simon just called it his place as he spent a lot of time there.

"Close your eyes." Said Simon when we arrived at the garage and I listened and did what he told me to do. I heard Simon opening the garage and walking inside it.

"Okay, you can open your eyes." He said and I quickly opened my eyes to see what Simon did with his tour bus. My mouth fell open as I saw how many amazing designed he made on his tour bus.

"Oh my god, Simon. This is amazing." I said truthfully and rushed myself to the tour bus to see the designs. I let my fingers slide on the lines of his designs and I smiled at him.

"How did you do this?" I asked surprised and he laughed.

"Not everyone as you is excellent in art. I used google." He said and I laughed. I tried offering my help but Simon would always decline it. He wanted to do it himself.

"You silly." I joked and Simon smiled.

I scanned the whole tour bus and my eyes caught attention to this little bird. I gasped in shock as I realized that it was the exact same bird of my nightmares.

"Simon?" I asked and I didn't left my eyes on the bird. In case if it disappeared again and made Simon think that I was insane.

"Yes." He answered back.

"Where did you find this bird?" I asked and Simon came next to me to see what I was talking about.

"Oh, I found that one on google. As I already said I am not that good in art like you." Simon rambled on and I wasn't even focusing anymore on what he was saying.

My focus was on this bird, who turned in my nightmares into a dark big shadow. The shadow that wanted to kill me. Am I driving insane? Was I losing my mind?

I mean this was the second time today. First, it was the shadow at the coffee shop and second it was this bird, which turned into a shadow in my nightmares. What was the meaning of all this? Could this be true? I mean everything that I was dreaming?

"Clary?" Asked Simon and I jumped out of my thoughts and looked at him. Oh crap..

"Oh sorry, what were you saying?" I apologized and he gave me a worried look and I hoped that he wouldn't give me a speech on how he was here for me because I already knew that. I don't really thought he should repeat it again and again. Like your nightmares reminded my annoying subconscious. I let out a deep sigh and Simon did the same. I was not really sure why.

"I said we should get going if you want to go to the club." He said and I nodded. My thoughts were not on partying but on these little signs I was having this whole day. Could it be possible that I was in danger?

"Yeah, you are right." I said and walked out of the garage.

"You know, we can still change our plans and watch Netflix all day. Remember your fake ID sucks." He said and I turned around to face him. I shook my head and laughed at him.

"I don't need a fake ID. I am now eighteen." I said and he laughed and followed me after he closed the garage.

My thoughts were still with all the weird activities that were happening today. I was afraid and worried, not for myself but for Simon. What if I brought Simon in danger? I could never forgive myself. He was the closest I had to a family.

We stood in the line waiting to go inside. It was really packed today. I saw drunk girls and boys hanging on each other or they were making out. It was disgusting. Especially because they were drunk and didn't know what they were doing. I guessed I did have that much self-respect for myself.

I don't know if I really wanted to celebrate my birthday here. I mean if I looked at this place. It was a lot. I was not used to this and before I could change my mind I saw two guys and a girl walking inside, instead of waiting in the queue.

"Hey! You should wait like the others!" I shouted at them and only one of them looked at me. He had dark brown hair and his eyes were hazel mixed with a bit of green. It was beautiful.

"How can you see me?" He asked me in confusion and he was clearly shocked. I laughed at him and didn't understand why he was pretending that he was invisible.

"What do you mean? Of course, I can see you." I laughed and instead of him being confused, he was shocked and surprised.

"How can you have the sight?" He asked me and I scoffed and got more annoyed with him then I already was.

"Clary with who are you talking?" Simon asked in confusion and I turned around to face him.

"Don't you see him?" I asked and pointed at the boy in front of me.

"You are scaring me, Clary." He said and I shook my head and looked at the boy.

"Alec!" Shouted the other boy and the boy, who is called Alec ran inside. No, you can't just run away. I ran after him inside the club.

"Clary wait!" I heard Simon yelling but I didn't paid attention. I was focused on Alec. I wanted to know what he was talking about.

_

Thank you for all the love you are showing! Please vote & comment.