24.

The next morning, Neela woke up in a daze. She felt as if she were terribly sick. She was dizzy, lifeless, her whole body hurt, and it was hard to focus on her surroundings.

She looked to the window and instantly noticed her mark. When it's in broad daylight, it's explicitly illuminated. Memories from last night kept replying in Neela's head and it made her sickness feel even worse.

"Are you okay?" Sean knocked outside of Neela's door, "you're crying." Neela didn't even know she was crying until a salty tear splashed on her marked hand. "Can I come in?" Neela meekly squeaked 'yes.' *Warning! This chapter contains themes that audiences find mature. You have been warned!*

Neela tossed and turned the whole night. She could not get into a comfortable position whatsoever. She felt it was probably due to her sleeping in a new place.

It's also probably because I'm living with demons and was attacked.

Neela whined when she felt the other side of the bed shift. She pretended to still be asleep and turned to where she felt the shifting. Slowly and hesitantly, she slightly opened her right eye; there was nothing. Neela thought it was her just hallucinating, because of the many fears and worries she then had.

Neela closed her eyes once again but felt more shifting. She was too tired and scared to open her eyes fully and to take an actual look around her. She just decided to ignore it. She shrugged the shifting off as just a hallucination because she's just so tired.

After a few minutes, Neela felt a weight on her whole body. Once her heart was pounding against her ribcage, Ryan brought up his right hand to caress her cheeks. All of Neela's sleepiness left her body, once she felt his cold hand on her blood-flowing cheeks.

Neela's eyes shot open and were met with blood red eyes that were delicately illuminated by the moonlight. She opened her mouth to scream, but Ryan's right hand that was previously rested on her cheek quickly moved to Neela's mouth, so no one would hear her scream. Ryan chuckled darkly when he felt Neela's body shake as her shaky breaths escaped her mouth.

Ryan finally brought his left hand up to hold her wrist, the same wrist that he had grabbed earlier. Even though Ryan wasn't squeezing her wrist, it was burning. Neela whimpered and turned her head to see that the mark on her wrist was glowing. As Neela attempted to move from under Ryan, he pressed more weight onto Neela's front. She then attempted to push him, but he took both hands off of her and swiftly pinned both of her arms above her head.

"Please don't hurt me, master," Neela pleaded silently as her eyes began to well up with tears. "Master? I didn't think you'd be calling me that yet." Even though Neela couldn't see, she could hear the smirk in his words. "You told me to call you that in your dreams," Ryan smiled at her words and said nothing. "Please get off mmph-" Ryan abruptly pressed his lips to Neela's. She panicked and tried to move her head away, but he grabbed Neela by her chin to hold her in place.

Neela winced when Ryan had begun biting her lip, which made the girl purse her lips tightly. "Open your mouth for your master," Ryan demanded in a gravelly, dominating voice. Neela shook her head as tears finally escaped her eyes. His grip on Neela's marked wrist tightened, "open your mouth or I'll break it," he threatened.

Slowly and shyly, she opened her mouth. As soon as her mouth was opened the slightest bit, Ryan plunged his tongue in Neela's mouth with no warning. Neela tightly closed her eyes while he violated her untouched mouth.

Ryan let go of her arm and quickly sat up to bring Neela on his lap as his hand grabbed ahold of her hair. He pulled her head closer to deepen the kiss. When he finally stopped, she immediately took large, shaky breaths of air. She heard a dark chuckle close to her ear, "you're so scared, but you feel pleasure from me. I can feel it," He placed a few pecks on her cheek.