Chapter 2: hold on, I. Like. My. Best friend!?

Khal's P.O.V.
I can't believe it!. I LIKE my best friend!?. Cathy has been our friend since me and Cam was born,literally. I probably know you are confused, so let me recap...

30 minutes ago...
"Khal,mom told you have to clean your room!" Cam shouted from the kitchen, while i am staring at the most recent picture of Me and Cathy during the town's carnival on my phone, then my extremely annoying twin popped up in my room started teasing me that I like her, Which was partly true. I mean I could right?.
"Ohh, khal has a crush"
"No I don't"
"Oh really,then why are you looking at the picture of you and Cathy,smiling like crazy"
"I don't know.I may like Cathy,but if you tell a word to Cathy about this then you'll regret it"
....End

But what I didn't know is that Cathy was listening to the entire conversation....she texted me about the conversation

Text...
Tri-c (Cathy) k.p (Khal)
Tri-c:Khal,I heard...
K.p:bout what.
Tri-c: the one you had 30 minutes ago with Cam....
K.p: Cathy, I actually like you, more than friends....
Tri-c:khal, you see I like you too more than friends, but my parents...
K.p: Cathy, I get that your parents won't let you date anyone till we're 13 but I'll wait, for you.i love you...
Tri-c: I'll wait too ,if I can that is
K.p: what do you mean?
Tri-c:I want to wait but I can't.
K.p: come on Cathy, we'll be 13 in 2 months.
Tri-c: okay, I hope we will be together, officially. Bye, ily
K.p: bye, ily too
End.....