Readers, you guys get to help me decide the direction of this story

Hey readers,
Fireheartsage here. So the next episode of Avatar, is the Kyoshi Warriors. We all know that this is Suki's debut into the series... and this has made me curious... should I follow the canon pairing for our Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja? Or should we mix things up a bit. Here's the thing... you readers get to help me decide by voting. Here's how it will work...

You either comment 'canon pairings' for Naruto to eventually end up with Hinata after the Shippuden era or...

You comment 'mixed pairing' then say your pairing of choice. Here are the pairings up for voting...

Naruto/Katara
Naruto/Suki
Naruto/Yue (warning: This pairing will be pretty tragic... maybe even more tragic than it was when Sokka was paired with Yue...)
Naruto/On Ji (Fire Nation school chick from Book 3... though Idk how that would work currently. Lol. xD)

Now Naruto/Toph is not up for voting due to me seeing it done to death on fanfiction.net. Lol. Also, this will NOT become a harem fic, due to me being uncomfortable with the idea of writing a harem fic. Sorry guys, but I want to have fun and be comfortable writing this as you guys are reading it! Anyway, let's get voting in soon so I can know what to write! Also if no one votes then I will do what I would usually do, which is stick with canon pairings. Thanks readers. Naruto's love life is in your hands.
~Sage

EDIT: THIS VOTE HAS BEEN OVER SINCE 2018!!!! Though I ptomise that next time something like this happens again I will give a formal and clear deadline for when voting ends... it's just that I keep getting new votes even after I point out that it's too late, and Book 1 has been completef already... feel free to share what you would have voted for or what you would have done, but please don't get upset that votes no longer count or anything because this event ended way back in 2018!!!!!!!