Chapter Six- United in Hell

"And that, you all, is exactly what we are going to change."

"First of all, why? Second of all, how? Third of all, that's practically impossible. You said it yourself, Serpent Enterprises owns more than we could possibly dream of." Taurus says.

Orion just nods, a faint smile playing at his lips. "Ah, Taurus. Always with the questions. I'll answer them shortly."

Taurus scowls, unsatisfied.  

"Actually, why don't we start with some introductions? You'll will be working together as a team shortly, knowing each other's names are a first, at least." Orion says. 

"We have all their files right here." Virgo notes, holding up a manila folder. "And having some criminals know our identities probably isn't the best move."

Capricorn raises an eyebrow. "Don't tell me you're scared of us?"

Libra opens her mouth as if to tease them even further, but Aries interrupts her by leaning forwards, shooting Virgo a smirk.

"I don't bite, dear."

...And promptly receives a folder to the face. Virgo's aim is as precise as ever, it seems. 

"Creep." Pisces scowls at him, chopping him on the head. Aries just offers a wink at Virgo, which the latter merely turns away pointedly. 

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Sagittarius whispers to Cancer, the two of them staring wide-eyed at the scene that just unfolded.

"Head out of the gutter." Cancer mumbles back, but his words lack any sincerity behind them.

"Anyways!" Leo cuts in quickly, having caught on to the two's quiet conversation. "My name's Leonard Lionheart, leader of the A-Squad. I would say it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance if not for the... circumstances we're in."

Libra and Aquarius exchange a look. If someone were to dress Leo in a school uniform and put him up on a stage, they would've easily mistaken him for class president.

Even the A-Squad looks a little apprehensive at their leader's peppy introduction. 

"Scorpio Stingers." Scorpio adds, glaring pointedly at Leo. "It's not in any way a pleasure to meet you, the only way it would be is if you guys were in the holding cells in the basement."

"Stingy." Gemini says. Scorpio looks ready to jump out of his seat if not for the hand Taurus grabs his arm with. 

"Yeah sit down, doggy. You heard your master." Gemini can't help but add insult to injury, and if possible, Scorpio looks even more livid. He draws his gun and points it directly at Gemini, who doesn't look fazed in the slightest. 

"What're you going to do? Shoot me? And lose your whole career?" Gemini taunts. Scorpio grits his teeth, and everyone hears the click of his safety switch off.

"Don't test me." 

"Scorpio, please." Taurus pleads, glancing at Orion's face that looks somewhere between bemused and irritated. It doesn't look like he'll step in anytime soon.

"Shut up."

"Trouble in paradise?" Libra coos, causing both Scorpio and Taurus' heads to whip towards her. 

"What?" It's Taurus' turn to be mad now, and she questions Libra scathingly.

"Ah nothing, nothing. Just a thought." Libra says with a sweet smile that only causes Taurus to grimace. 

"Hey! Why do I look like a drug dealer in this photo?" Everyone's attention is back on Aries, who holds up the file on him accusingly towards Leo. The blond just shakes his head in bewilderment. The manila folder from before sits opened in front of him on the desk, its contents thrown out messily.