Chapter 5 - Good Luck

Start from the beginning

I'm sorry to bring such a weird topic into our letters but I really need some advice. (I just feel like  I can trust you a lot, and I hope you trust me!)

So...well...um

There's this girl...

I haven't spoken to her very much yet but I think she's very pretty. She hasn't debuted yet and I feel like I might get in the way of that. We share a dance studio and dance instructor. I can only imagine what our Seonsaeng is feeling right now haha. She must be very stressed. 

Anyways. 

I don't know if I can tell my other members about this because I'm pretty sure that they wot be happy. I'm meant to be focusing on my career, not some girl who seems to grab my attention no matter what she does. 

(I'm not always that sappy I promise LOL)

So...

I was wondering, since you're a girl...

Do you think you could help me talk to her? I just get really awkward around people sometimes and I don't know what to do. 

hm. I wonder. Is this what they call a crush?

Can't wait to hear from you soon!

From,

X

~~~~~~~~

____________________________________________________________ 

Hello dear readers!!~

I'm sorry that this is such a short chapter but that is because I can happily tell you that you have finally reached the end of Part I of this FanFiction!!! (No it is not almost over you still have 2 parts to go + extra chapters at the end) Thank you so much for staying with me this far and I just wanted to thank you all for keeping with me even though the story is crappy~

Though this is not my first FanFiction it is the first one I have really put a lot of time and effort into. And I am personally happy for peoples responses to the second part. I know that not much has happened so far but I can say that things will start picking up the pace from now on.  

Part I: 5 Chapters

Part II: 5 Chapters

Part III: 6 Chapters

Epilogue: 3 Chapters

As a gift from me to you, I will give you an advertisement-like preview of the following part. 

(Part II)

____________________________________________________________ 

"What are you doing here!?"

It couldn't be

"Can I come?"

It isn't

"I'm gonna make you feel L.O.V.E"

There's no way

"It is." 

____________________________________________________________ 

Thank you again!~ 

See you next chapter!

사랑해!!❤️

- A/N

p.s. yes I know that recently you have only seen X's letters but I promise you do write back to him im just to lazy to put that in at the moment ;)