Yandere Female Venom X Male Reader

I've been worried about my girlfriend Ellie

I've been worried about my girlfriend Ellie. She was usuallay a nerdy girl who was very shy. But now she a girl with a very straightforward attitude who was obsessive. During school she would do everything she could to keep me from talking to other people, even our friends. Our friends Mary Jane, Harry and Peter share my concerns. But every time I even get with in a couple feet of them, she pulls me away. When I asked her about she straight out told me "They are useless pricks who feed off of you Y/N, you don't need them." I was shocked by this because a couple of days ago she would have never said those things.
"Y/N?"
I was pulled out my thoughts. Me and Ellie were currently watching a movie at my house. My mom was out of town and my dad well...wasn't around. I got a text notification, I grabbed my phone. It was a text from Peter.

Peter:You alright?

Y/N:Yeah Me and Ellie are watching a movie.

Peter:Cool just checking in on you.

Peter had been sending me these text every since Ellie had began her strange behavior. I knew that he knew something about her behavior but if It was important I had no doubt she would tell me. While her behavior had changed, she was still the same person when it came to me and Ellie would never keep an important secret from me. I clicked the power button on my phone and set it down. "Who was that?" Ellie asked in monotone voice, "It was Peter."
"Why is that nerd texting you?" Annoyance was very evident in her voice. "Peter is my best friend Ellie, it's normal for us to talk."
Her eyes darkened and then she jumped on my lap resulting in a grunt from me. "Y/N you're my boyfriend. You and I are in a relationship, Parker has nothing to do with that. The bottom line is if I see Parker talking to you I'm going to beat him to a pulp."
Ok this was starting to go too far. "Ellie, maybe we should take a break." Her face lost all emotion when I said that. Suddenly she began to laugh hysterically like it was the funniest thing she ever heard. Her eyes turned completely black and she was enveloped by some kind of black goo. The formed around her body creating a skin tight suit, with a spider symbol on the chest. But worst of was her face, her eyes were completely white and extremely big, her jaw was unhinged and wide, filled with razor sharp teeth. Her mouth turned into a grin which made me fear for my life. A long slimy reptile-like tongue came from her mouth and licked my face making me shrink back in disgust. Her breath smelled like a slaughterhouse, and upon closer look she had blood on her teeth. "I promise you'll feel better after I'm done." Her voice was deep and scratchy. Suddenly my front door was kicked open and in came Spider Man, "Need some help buddy?" He asked sarcastically, I rolled my eyes and went to say yes but the monster sitting on my lap covered my mouth. When she removed her hand something was covering my mouth. "Spider Man!" She growled out, "Do you really think you can beat me? I will have him! You're just a bump in the road. I'll kill anyone who gets between me and what mine." She took one of her clawed fingers and scratched my check making me wince in pain. She turned to Spider Man and let out a mighty roar that shook the entire house. She removed her self from my body but some of the slimy material remained attached to me, it wrapped around my arms like a rope keeping me bound. The monster jumped for Spider Man but he flipped over it causing it to go straight through my door.

"Don't worry Y/N I'll get you out of there once I deal with her."
He followed her out. What followed was lots of loud crashing and roaring. Suddenly, the black goo that covered my body and mouth crawled off me and outside. I immediately got up and ran out my back door. I ran all the way to Peter's apartment. I knocked on the door really hard and Aunt May opened with a look of worry, "What's wrong Y/N and what happened to your face?"
"Is Peter here?" I asked completely ignoring what she asked.
"No he's studying At Harry's house. Come in so I can fix up that scratch."
I walked inside and immediately I was hit with a foul stench. I looked over at the dinner table to find Ellie sent with her feet on the table. She grinned when she saw me, "I knew I was right to kill Peter and his aunt. Y'know you never listen Y/N," she started and got and walked closer to me "I told you over and over how useless they were to us, that I would be the only thing you need, yet you continued to allow them into our lives. I wouldn't have killed them all If you just accepted what was going to happen."

The worst part was that I knew all of these things she was saying were true. She was standing so close that he nose was touching my cheek. She chuckled before she slowly licked my cheek.

"It's you're fault just as much as it is mine."