Ch. 1

A/N: Couldn't wait to post this. Hope you all like it!!!

"Camila if I ever die, I would leave my baby with you"

My friend Ana randomly said to me. We were sitting under a tree, she was holding her new born baby girl in her arms while she slept. We were talking about the Ed Sheeran concert that would be in a month. When she comes out talking about death.

"Ok? Why me what about one of your family members?" I would love to take care of her baby if something tragic ever happened. But I hope nothing happens we are only eighteen years old. She got pregnant by her boyfriend. He left her when he found out she was pregnant. To make things worst, her mom kicked her out so she stayed at my house.

"Mila, all my other family members either took my mom's side or live far away..... Well except for my cousin, she said she was moving here to Miami, but she's the only one in the family that talks to me. She's the only family that I have. Well except for you, but your more like my sister." She said sadly looking down at her baby. No one in her family talks to her, well except for this cousin for hers.

"Why are you talking about this, nothings going to happen to you." She sighed. "I don't know Mila, just trying to be cautious. Anything could happen."