Part 1

Original Post Time: July 6th, 2017

Oh how this fun little trip turned out to be. One minute you were having fun around the campfire with your friends then the next, a murderous hockey mask guy shows up and kills the guy in the blue tatted shirt within in a second. You were scared of course, not knowing if you or anyone of your friends were gonna die.

You all had walkie talkies but as the minutes went by, fewer of your friends were talking. Chad, Vanessa, Jenny, A.J., Brandon, Adam, Kenny and Eric had stopped talking over the walkies so it was just now you, Deborah, and Tiffany talking.  "Guy's...I'm gonna go put the gas in the blue car..." Deborah's voice came over the intercom. "No!" You spoke in a half yell and half whisper.

"Are you crazy?! He'll come after you!" Tiffany's voice was then heard. There was silence from Deborah's end for a little bit before she begun talking again. "We have to do something (Y/N)...Tiffany... If we don't try to escape he'll pick us off one by one."

You shook your head, exiting the closet and running to another house to find anything you could use to fight. "But Debbie... Chad and A.J. Left to call the cops an hour ago... They'll be here soon. Come on, let's just wait a little longer. Ok-" You were soon cut off by Tiffany. "(Y/N)...I don't think they made it to the phone... If they did, don't you think they would've told us by now or the police would be here by now?"

You shook your head once again, refusing to believe that your friends were dead by the hands of the murderer. Deborah soon stepped in. "It's been an hour since anyone has said anything guys...I think it's time to face the fact that they're all gone...I'm sorry but if anyone was left...they would be talking to us..." Sadness was heard in her voice as she tried to hold back a sob.

You on the other hand, had tears streaming down your cheeks at the very thought. "No...they can't be... This isn't real..." You thought before hearing Tiffany sniffling into the walkie. "This isn't...the time to mourn guys... We need to get out of here and get to the police. I have the battery...Debbie has gas... All we need is the keys. (Y/N)...can you please...just find the keys so we can leave..." The woman said in a sob.

You could only keep quiet for a short moment before nodding to yourself. "A-Alright...I'll try... Just start heading to Packanack lodge. I'll be there when I find the keys..." You said, swallowing the lump in your throat so you could focus onn the task at hand. "Okay, see you there. Tiffany, start heading there." Deborah says before the line went silent again.

You took a deep breath and picked up a flare gun so you could arm yourself with the weapon. "I just hope we can get out of here..." You whispered to yourself before making your way to Flat Rock.

(35 minutes later)

"Guys! Guys! Hello?!" You yelled out into the walkie talkie, fear starting to overcome your composure. "Come on! Please answer! Guys! Tiffany! Deborah! Please!" You were practically begging for both girls to answer but all you got in response was nothing but silence. "No..." You whimpered hopelessly, the reality of the situation sinking in slowly.

But before you could lose all hope, a voice came over the walkie talkie, but it was rather heavy breathing and running footsteps being heard through the device. "(Y/N)?!" Tiffany yelled out as she sounded like she was running. Your heart almost skipped a beat at the sound of her voice, but you replied immediately. "Tiffany! Thank god, where are you?" You asked but heard her scream out and a loud clashing noise being heard instead of a reply.

"Tiff?! What the fuck is going on?!" Coughing was soon heard as was a loud cry of painful agony. "Oh god...(Y/N)...they're all dead... Eric...Brandon...A.J... Even Debbie... (Y/N) I'm so sorry..."