12.

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Walking inside I spotted papers scattered all over the living room. Some were torn apart into little pieces and some were covered in alcohol.

Picking up a pile of rugged sheets closest to me. Realizing that it's some sort of map which has a red bold mark highlighting a building not far from here.

Maybe that's where they are right now, something inside me begged to go there and find out. I didn't waist much time reloading my guns I ran out grabbing the keys to a spare car.

Not knowing why I was doing this as it could've been anything especially in this house and most likely life threatening. I still slammed my foot on the gas pedal and let curiosity mixed with raw adrenaline flood my mind.

Pulling up at a abandoned building which looked like an old factory surrounded with barred wire and half rotten fences and greenery covering most of it. I walked around finding Namjoon's car next to two others, they were empty.

Taking in a long breath to give myself more courage, I crawled through a small hole which looked like it once was an entrance. Once I got inside,  place seemed larger than from the outside. From the amount of dust it was clear that no one visited here for a very long time.

It was suspiciously quiet no sign of any human presence. It was something I definitely didn't expect I was atleast expecting screaming or sound of bullets shot everywhere.

Deciding to explore the circumstances around me I walked through the narrow halls, absolutely nothing.

I started to think that this is all pointless and I should head back. After roaming around the old walls for another ten minutes a sound of a gunshot filled the building. It wasn't far from me but I still couldn't figure out which direction it came from.

Hiding behind a piece of what used to be a roof I grabbed my guns and kept looking out for anything else to happen but once again everything fell silent.

Idiot get out of here before you get killed a voice in my head screeched it was clear this isn't a playground for kids. Just as I started panicking completely forgetting about the dangerous air surrounding me a pair of hands roughly grabbed me covering my mouth, pulling me backwards.

In attempt to get out of this deadly grip I elbowed the person holding me with all force that I had, as a result they fell back and hissed in pain.

Turning around my jaw dropped beneath me laid an absolute helpless Jungkook who held onto his now bruised hip, he was covered in sweat and scratches.

"Kookie I'm so sorry I didn't know who it was" I half yelled crouching next to him helping the boy to get up.

"It's alright it was mostly my fault for jumping up like that I thought you were someone else"

Now back on his two feet Jungkook shyly rubbed the back of his neck giving a weak smile. "I heard a gunshot what's happening here where are the others?" I asked him with confusion written all over my feature.

"I heard it too I'm not sure who it was, this is usually where we get our powder but our suppliers turned out to be a fake now everyone's scattered all over the building Yoongi is in the main part handling things out"

"Powder? As in cocaine right mafias often get into things like that but why would someone like ye want it, doesn't the company make enough profit to support everyone"

" well it's how the company actually started so without we would have been nothing, we're here" Pointing at the stairs leading to the top floor which led to  a man standing there with a small pistol. From the back I could tell it was Taehyung judging on his tall figure.

Seeing us he pulled Jungkook into a tight hug, which he struggled to breathe from. "Is everything alright you're all scratched up" The older boy shot up kissing Jungkook's face where it was all covered in dried up blood.

"I told you to be more careful bunny" Taehyung looked really concerned and I couldn't help but cringe from the amount of cheesiness.

Kookie just shook his beloved boyfriends hand off gently "I'm fine Tae don't worry, it's really nothing" Calming him down, they both looked over at me still standing there being a third wheel.

"Stop drooling sloth he's all mine" Tae smirked and squished Jungkook's cheeks together as the other furiously blushed.

"I'm not drooling you twat and don't call me that!?" I protested also going red, just as I was about to break the couple off and get back to reality

"I'm not drooling you twat and don't call me that!?" I protested also going red, just as I was about to break the couple off and get back to reality. The back of my head was hit with a big impact making me wince at the sudden pain. " What the-

"You kids quit playing around Yoongi is badly injured I need you two to cover up as we be getting out" Namjoon came in instructing his youngers.

His gaze fell down on me those eyes were like daggers it was clear he was disappointed at me for being here and not following what he told me to stay safe. "You follow me" he said in a monotone voice it scared me Joon was very caring and I  understood why he was angry it was indeed a scary place but the only real danger I sensed was coming off him. It felt like he'd choke the life out of me any minute for being so careless.

Holding a semi-automatic riffle snugly in his hand and the other one pushing me to walk so I wouldn't do anything reckless

We entered a different part of the building, it's what they said was the "main part". It looked a bit more tidier although not so much it was still very old and rusty.

Straight away I noticed three men with shotguns aiming at us from the back. Without any percussion I pushed Joon to the side shooting all of them directly into their heads at the first try. Their bodies fell lifelessly down on the dirty floor. "Y/N, hurry up" He barked at me.

Rude I just saved your damn life, I thought to myself but he was still pissed so I let it slide. Turning into a small room where I met Yoongi half sat next to the wall covered in his own blood. His heavy breathing filled the room, it appeared to me that he was unconscious.

"I've made sure he isn't losing any more blood but he's very weak right now stay with him, I need to get the others" Joon said as I walked over to Yoongi wiping more blood off with a dirty cloth which lied near him " it's not safe so keep your weapons on the ready" After ordering me this he disappeared in thin air.