Ch.1 What happened?

Waking up on a Saturday morning. You slowly pulled down the white comforter covering your face. Opening one eye you looked toward the silky curtains flowing gently with the breeze from an opened window. Sunlight seeps into the dark bedroom,making black and white patterns onto the foot of the

bed and over your exposed knees and feet.

You lay there silently and tried to blink away the sleepiness in your eyes. Until you felt a hand lightly touched the curve of your waist, then the strength of a strong arm wraps itself around your back and pulled you toward the center of the bed.

You froze as you felt hot breathe on the nape of your neck. That was when you realize, that someone was sleeping next to you. You couldn't make out who it was, as their entire body is covered under the comforter . The tension woke you up completely and you became aware that you are only wearing a tank top, underwear and shorts with lose openings which you usually sleep in.

You tried your best to recall... But there really wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Breakfast-Morning training-cleaning duties- lunch break- more cleaning- dinner- Yeah, but... Then how did You end up in bed with... You stare at the lump of comforter next to you.

Taking caution, you carefully remove the comforter ,hopefully to unravel the face of the sleeper snuggled against you. But as you did, his grip tightened around your waist, pulled you even closer and you felt his lip brush against your collar bone for a brief second. Letting go he lay his arm on the curve of your waist as he looks up meeting your gaze. His grey eyes with a hint of glaze over It made your heat tump.

You shot up immediately to a seating position, while you blush and stared at your bare feet. Speechless, with an mix expression of disbelief and sensation of butterflies in your stomach. As you sat up, Levi's face took impact onto the gap between your pillow and the bed. Uncomfortably,he rubbed his face, and propped himself up on one elbow.

You took a quick glance at his annoyed expression, but an even more awing view caught your gaze.. It was his beautifully carved six pack. The comforter like a curtain slowly unveils them as Levi got himself up to a seating position.

You stared... And stared until

"Your drooling..", he said.

His voice cuts you out of your trance, and when you realize he saw what you were staring at. You quickly grabbed the pillow behind you and tried to cover up the view of his abs. As you blushed even harder and looked away.

" Ple..please put some on clothe on! Co.. Corporal!" , you managed to say.

However, feeling an opposing force on the pillow you held onto made you look back. Levi was staring at you so intently, that you couldn't look away. As he held your gaze, he pushed the pillow down and pinned your right hand with the pillow, his left hand held firmly on top. Simultaneously, he leaned forward so close that your noses almost touched. His movements were so quick that there was no time to react. His other hand gripped your free wrist in midair and he opened his mouth to say something but was disrupted by the loud

*Bang!* as the bedroom door flew open and you see a huffing Petra with her head tiredly down said, " Levi! Commander Erwin " Petra's words began to fade as she lifted her head and sees the sight in front of her, "..needs to.. See you....right now..." She almost whispered and stood there dumbfounded.

At the same moment Zoe strolled by said " Oh my.. What do we have here?" Smirking. From their angle, it just looks like Levi was about to eat you up. You peered at Levi shyly and you could see Levi blushing slightly and returned to his clam cold composure as he lets you go. He whipped his head around with a death glare.

Zoe chukled lightly as she skipped away . While Petra still rooted to the ground, blush at the sight of Levi's half naked body. Followed by chills running down her spine as she was struck by the Corporal's glare. Petra composed herself as if she saw nothing, cleared her throat and said, "Commander Erwin needs to see you immediately at his office that is all.." she bowed politely and quickly strolled off.

Levi made a "Tch" sound as he got off the bed. Everything happened so quickly that you just sat there on the bed unsure what to do. You watched as Levi swiftly buttons up his shirt and belts.

" Brat, even though it's a Saturday doesn't mean you can goof off. " he said as he puts on his white cravat . At the sound of his commanding voice you straighten yourself up and replied, "Yes, sir!" Levi swung his coat over his shoulder and took a few steps toward the still opened door. He turned his head to the side with his back facing you ordered, " Go to the library after lunch and do some research on that titan we saw few weeks ago. Then bring that file the research team have for now to my office at 7 sharp tonight."

" Yes, Corporal Levi!", you half shouted as you bowed your head instinctively with your eyes shut tight. You heard the bedroom door close and slowly peeked toward the closed door as you lift your head up, seeing that Levi is no longer in the room.

You let out a slightly disappointed sigh

"Wait! What am I thinking.. Did you expect Levi to do something after all that?!" You thought to yourself as you cupped your blushing cheeks with both hands. Squriming like a fan girl as your heart fluttered at the image that happened a few minutes ago.

You quickly crawled out of bed and lightly slapped your face to wake yourself from daydreaming, "okay! You've got a job to do, get yourself together!" You let out a huff.

"But.. What happened last night?" You thought to yourself once again as you stood there in the dark in your pjs in Levi's bedroom.

You didn't drink any alcohol, there was no party. After dinner, you remembered going out for a stroll and then you slept. Yes, you slept but you don't remember putting on your pjs..

You made a face of disbelief and thought out loud,

" Seriously, what the hell happened?!"

~~ hope you enjoyed reading my first fanfic! feel free to leave comments~

ch.2 is out \^_^/ - author: Eikoko