:Chapter Four:

Hey,WattFans! Thanks for reading 'Saving Alex', I really appreciate it! Remember to comment,Vote and Fan!=D Nuff'Love<3

~EPiiC_xX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤ C H A P T E R F O U R ❤

(Meanwhile/Back to Alex...)

☮ Alex's P.O.V ☮

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled as I walked inside. My mom and I live in Matthatan, New York. Nice, ey? We live in a nice house, (Wait, what am I say, I mean.. A Really Big and Nice house) and my mom is a surgeon so she receive a nice paycheck.

"Oh hey honey. I need to talk to you about something," My mom said as she walked downstairs. My mom always looked amazing, no matter what time of day it was. Even after performing surgery she looked like she just stepped out of a magazine.

I went to the fridge and took a bottle of water out. "What about?"

"Well how do I put this...Me-Me and your Father are...Well, we're getting a divorce." My mum mumbled.

"You're what?!" I yelled at Mom.

Suddenly, my Dad came through the door, looking frustrated. "Well, I've got the divorce papers right here." He slightly yelled at my mom, without noticing that I was even in the room.

"Like, I said, We're getting a divorce." My mom said slowly.

"Why!? You two can forgive and forget!"

"No, Alex we can't. Not after what He did." She stuttered. "He slept with his boss to get a promotion once and he's a bad guy!" Mom threw her hands up frustrated.

"Whoa! You did what!?" I yelled.

"Oh, Alex. Hi." Dad said.

"You cheated on mom?" I hissed.

"Never mind Okay?." My mom glared at my dad and I. "Back to the matter at hand. Your dad is staying here and we're going to move to the Capital...Trust me honey, you'll love it there." She said sweetly with her hands under my chin.

"Why can't I stay here too?"

"Because it will be a pleasant change for you." She said.

"I don't want change I want to stay here!" I yelled, in frustration.

"We are done discussing it. Go pack now." She yelled.

"Mom-" I mumbled.

Mom cut me off, "We. Are. Done!"

I stompted up the stairs, "I hate you both!" I slammed my door. I looked around my room. How dare they. They didn't even tell me before they made this choice. Well, I wasn't going to put up with this...I was going to run away...I packed my clothes and other stuff, and I was ready. Was I really going to run away from this situation? Apparently so. My brain was so twisted and twirled and I thought I was in a state of shock. I couldn't believe how hectic my life was from now. I made a start by pulling my duvet cover out and tieing it to my bedroom curtain from out the window and grabbed hold of my rucksack and slid down the 'rope'.

Finally, I made my way out of mom's and onto the road. I better start running. I speed walked, down the side of the road, my short curls flying in all directions, my cheeks burning from the wind. My eyes burned from the coldness that settled in the air. It was so cold. My skin got pale from the temperature. The deep scratches on my arms looked like they had frostbite. I was too frazzled to grab a jacket on my way, climbing out of my room, so now I was stuck with a blouse. I felt so naked. Well, at least I was wearing tight skinny jeans (Not too tight! I'm not Gay.) and some vans. They kept my body warmth in. New York was freezing, especially in the fall. Thunder then started to crackled in the distance as lightning flashed across the sky.

Running alongside the road I cursed as I stepped into a puddle causing water to splash all over my clothes. Why of all days did I decide to runaway on a day it was supposed to storm? Why am I running away you ask? Well let's see..my parents fight all the time, my dad is a drunk, Cheater and sometimes hits me, and my mom does nothing to stop it and doesn't believe I should have a say in anything. So why should I stay with a family that doesn't care about me? And to even top that, they're getting a divorce and I'm forced to move to Washington with my mom... Besides I was 17 and I was free to make my own choices. Lights up ahead caused me to stop running and slow down to a walking pace. Pulling the hood up over my already drenched head, I slid my hands into the pockets of my jacket.

In for luck, a car decided to pull over. I looked over to see a woman, I'd say in her mid thirties. She had long brown hair and was very pretty for her age. I'm not saying all people that age were bad looking but still. "Logan? Alex Logan, Is that you, darling?" I continued to walk as I turned to look at her. "I'm Viola's mother, Helan. I'm a close friend of your mother...Does your parents know your out at this time?" I shrugged. "And what are you doing out here in the rain? You're going to catch a cold." She said. I shrugged. Why would she care anyway? She didn't even know me. Could I, please at least let me give you a ride?" I stopped and looked over at her. She looked nice enough and she didn't look like a serial killer or anything. (Yes woman can be killers too.) I smiled a bit and nodded, getting into the car. I buckled up and waited for the car to move forward but it never did. "Where am I taking you sweetie?" I had to think. Where would I go? I had no family around here anymore. Not much friends. I wasn't going back home to 'those' people. I sighed and turned to face the woman.

"Can you take me to the airport?" My voice came out in such a quiet whisper that I didn't even think the lady heard me, but I guess she did.

"Now why on earth would a young boy like yourself want to go to the airport for? Are you running away?" How did she know? Was I that easy to read? My eyes widened and I quickly shook my head. The lady just laughed and put the car in drive. "There's no need to lie sweetheart. I've been there myself. Though you won't be going anyway in this weather, I can tell you that. Why don't you come and stay with me for the night and I'll take you to the airport tomorrow." I honestly couldn't wait till tomorrow. I wanted to leave now. Leave my family and this life behind. The woman was right though. This storm was getting pretty bad and there was no way planes would be taking off in this kind of weather. I simply nodded at her offer. "Great! By the way again, I'm Helen, but you can call me Hallie." I smiled and in a weak voice told her my name. "I'm Alex." Then with that said, Helen continued to drive to what I was only guessing was her house. I had to admit when I saw the place, my mouth was open wide as well as my eyes. Helen just chuckled and got out of the car as I did as well. Once we were inside, I was even more in shock...