The coral reef

At the coral reef, Bubbles went straight for the tire swing. The coral reef is an old coral reef that was amde into a playground. The tire swing was an old tire found somewhere and tied to some very strong seaweed that is tied to a rock. It's a little swing, basically.  My favorite thing here was the slippery slide, which is a bunch of clay molded into a slide and then coated with snail slime. They re-slimed it twice a day. They have other things like sea monkey bars and stuff.

"Push me, Hailstorm! Push me!" cried Bubbles. I sighed and swam over to push her on the tire swing. "Wee!" she screamed. She flicked her tail once or twice and made currents that pushed me away from her, so I had to swim back to her. And her cuurrents were offily strong for a 3 year old, so I had to swim a long way to get back to her.

Soon, Bubbles found a friend to play with, so I snuck off to the slide and went down it. It was still as fun as I remembered. An angel fish glided by, which reminded me of Angela. Ugh, I thought to myself. Try not to think about her.

"Hailstorm!" I heard bubbles cry. I sighed.

"Now what does she want?" I muttered to myself. I figured it was something stupid, so I ignored her.

"HAILSTORM! HEEEELP!" Bubbles sounded serious this time. Dead serious.

I whirled around. I gasped, my eyes wide open. Bubbles was being chased by a shark. "BUBBLES!" I shrieked. What happened to her friend and her friend's mother? they must've swam away or something. I shot into action. "HEY! YOU!" I called. The shark turned to me. It was tiger shark. A small one, but definitely a tiger shark. But... they didn't live in these waters. Weird. "YEAH, YOU! C'MERE, YA STUPID BLOWFISH!" The shark started swimming towards me. I swam up to the surface, and did a little hand motion. Dark clouds quickly rolled in. As soon as I saw the shark's fin on the top of the water, I struck it with lightning. It immediately stopped moving. I had killed it. I dove back under water.

"Hailstorm!" Bubbble cried, "I thought I was gonna die! and you saved me!" She hugged me. I smiled. Yep, that stupid shark was dead alright. Then, we went home to a delicious dinner of seaweed noodle stew and crab cakes.

Later, after dinner, I went to bed. I thought about the day's events as I drifted deeper and deeper into sleep.