E. 6. "A Fanciful Day at the Beach" (1/10)

June 2017
Seven months later...

It is a magnificent morning with the radiant sun shining down its rays on the beach. The cerulean-coloured waters are washing up on the sandy shore and rocky terra cotta cliffs, which looming over the beach. With the coast's breeze gliding through with its cool touch, it can be easily concluded that it is the perfect day for the beach!

Strolling down the dunes from the concrete walkway, the entrance to the beach, are Kale Clague, Reid Duke, and Nolan Patrick. Kale is wearing stylish navy blue swimming trunks with sunglasses over his eyes. Next to him, Reid is wearing blue swimming trunks with a bright yellow duck floatie wrapped around his waist. Last, but not least, Nolan is wearing misty rose, an extremely pale pink colour,-coloured swimming trunks with a backward black cap over his head and folded beach towels under his arm.

Kale has a toothy grin at the beautiful, summery scenery. "It's a decent day to be at the beach!"

"Salt in the air, sand in my hair!" Nolan whips off his cap, letting the coastal breeze flutter through his flawless dirty blond hair.

Reid peers up at him with a horrified gawk. "That sounds terrible!"

The tallest friend puts back his cap and looks down at him. "That's the beach for you." He gives him a smirk.

Reid creates a disgusted expression with his eyes squeezed shut. "Blehhh!!!" He flails hands over his face, swatting the apparent sand and wind from his face.

Kale turns his head to gaze at his surrounds with knitted eyebrows over his sunglasses' lens. "Where are the others?" His vision automatically lands on a group of three teenage guys by a red, white, and blue-coloured beach umbrella. He quickly recognizes them.

"Oh, there they are!" He jabs his index finger toward them. "Follow me!" He begins rushing up toward them as best as possible, kicking sand in all directions.

Reid and Nolan come behind him with the same speed.

From underneath the umbrella, Jake Oettinger spots the one familiar guy out of the three guys hastily approaching him. He is wearing amethyst-coloured, white polka-dotted swimming trunks.

"Kale!" He crawls out from underneath the umbrella and shoots to his feet. He bounds over to him, excitedly waving his hands in the air.

The three stop by the right side of the umbrella in front of the exhilarated goalie.

Jake pulls Kale into a tight hug. He then pulls away, gazing at him happily. "You came! Oh, am I so glad you're here!" He then spots the other two former Wheat Kings skaters. "You brought buddies!" He jumps away from him, clapping energetically. "This is so great!"

From behind the hopping goalie, Brett Howden strolls up to them. He is wearing scarlet-coloured swimming trunks with his thick, wavy, dirty blond perfectly combed. He places a hand on his partner's shoulder, quickly calming him down.

"Glad you guys can make it!" he exclaims with a bright grin.

The last teenager pops into view in a zap of blue energy. "Who are the others you've brought along?" Kailer Yamamoto asks promptly, his hands clasped behind his back. He is wearing a white T-shirt with its sleeves cut, making it a tank top, along with American-themed swimming trunks and his patriotic bandana.

Kale turns to his left, where Reid is standing next to him. "Well, this is Reid Duke—"

"—first Golden Knight ever!" Reid proclaims proudly with a massive closed smile.

Brett's thick eyebrows shoot up with realization coming over his face. He points at him. "Oh yeah, I heard of you! Congrats!"

"Thanks!" He gives him a smirk.