24

Prepare for a good long chapter 💕 (1500+ words) look at me giving you acctually good content 💚
Jack's POV

I parked the car outside of the park. I walked in and found Mikey standing in front of a tree. It's branches hung down to the grass, almost creating a room.

"Hey baby" Mikey greeted me with a kiss and then pulled a bouquet of Dahlia and Larkspur flowers from behind him. My favourite flowers! (Picture reference above)

"You remembered" I took the flowers from him and hugged him tightly

"I remember everything you tell me baby" he kissed me again.
"Okay. Now close your eyes..." I closed my eyes and he took my hand.
"Just follow me. Don't worry. You can trust me"

"Obviously I trust you" I laughed. I felt the leaves of the tree tickle my ear, then Mikey stopped me.

"Okay, now open your eyes..."

It was beautiful! There was a picnic table with a red and white cloth over it, a vase in the middle to put my flowers in, fairy lights were hung around the branches and down the tree trunk and there was a picnic basket at the side of the table. It was the perfect setting for a date.

"Oh my god, Mikey!" I pulled him in for another hug and I kissed him passionately.

"It's absolutely perfect! I love you so much!" I leaned our foreheads together for a second before he pulled me over to the table and sat me down, taking the flowers and putting them neatly into the vase.

He sat opposite me and opened the picnic basket. He pulled out a bottle of wine and two plastic wine glasses. I laughed as he poured me one.

"What's funny?"

"The fact that you would acctually bring plastic wine glasses and not just normal cups. I love it"

"Well it has to be fancy for my man" he winked at me, making me fall harder for him than I ever have before.

He then took out a tub of strawberries, a tub of cut up banana, and a tub of melted chocolate. He took out mini donuts and giant marshmallows. I stared in awe as he took it all out.

"I know it's not like, proper food but I thought dunking things in chocolate would be better than brining salad or pasta" he looked at me as if I would disagree to chocolate.

"Um, this is the best date I have ever been on already"

He opened the strawberries and melted chocolate, dipping one in and then leaning over and feeding it to me. I gladly accepted and let him put it in my mouth. It was so good!

"Ooo- let me- feed you" I said in between bites.

"Okay"

I picked up a Marshmallow and dunked it in the chocolate. I leaned over as he opened his mouth and took a bite.

We ate some more strawberries and marshmallows, I let Mikey eat more strawberries and I ate the bananas because I know he's allergic. Then we moved the cloth witch was also a picnic blanket onto the floor. We agreed not to eat the donuts yet and lay down with eachother, my head on Mikey's chest, his arms around me while I held his arms.

I let out a happy sigh and turned so o was facing him but still leaning on his chest.

"This has been the most perfect date ever. Thank you baby."

"Anything for my baby boy" he leaned up on one elbow then making us sit up, putting his hand on the back of my neck, then the other on my waist and kissing me. It lasted for about a minute God that was the best kiss ever.