I want you

I was so confused and in pain that I didn't know what to do or how to feel about the incident except for the obvious pain.

"Oh god." I said in shock and pull my hands away from Jandi and the other maids hold, they had rushed up to me and started inspecting to see if I was injured while muttering in a panicked voice .."The Empress is going to kill us" 

"Please My Lady, don't tell the Empress ." Jandi pleads as she takes me inside the Empress chambers alone when I told the others that I don't need them, but I'm sure the guards are outside probably waiting for another maniac like Seon-hwa.

"Who is that maniac earlier." I asked Jandi as I entered the tub she prepared.

"She's Hwa, Your Highness."

"Nana, Jan di." I corrected and when I was sure that she got it, I continued. "and who is she to the Empress?" I asked.

"She was the Empress mistress ..My lady." She replied and began waxing me.

"Oh." Is all I could say before I let my mind relax and enjoy the water. I love water, especially when I'm in it.

"My lady." Jandi called holding out my nightwear for me. I don't want to get out yet but I know I have to for a very scared Jandi who thinks she's going to be punished if the Empress meets her here ..for being too slow in preparing me for the so called Dee night ..huff.

"Good night Lady Nana." She called once again but this time I'm all dressed in the night outfit she set out for me and I'm now sitting on a very huge bed that's in a very swell and very expensive well furnished room.

When Jandi left, I felt all alone and scared. I sat for a while but started panicking as every little sound that passed the door, I took it that it is the Empress finally coming in.

After a while I lay down and try to force myself to sleep but my stupid self can't because it's in dilemma.

I took in a deep breath when I heard the door opening, I opened my eyes to peep just to find out that it is her. I quickly closed my eyes.

I hate when I don't know what's happening around me and that's what's happening now. I know she's somewhere in this room but I don't know the exact place she is and that's killing me but I still force my eyes to stay close. 

I feel her climb the bed and shortly after that, her lips touched mine.

I feel her kiss my lips and I found myself taking my lips inside my mouth so she won't be able to kiss them again.

"Nana, I know you're awake." She said as she sits me up, making my eyes fly open in surprise but still down cast.

She started to lift my face up gently so that my eyes will meet hers but I shake my head no.

"Look at me Nana." She said softly and I really wish to look at her face but that's only because she has very sexy eyes and very defined eyebrows and maybe, the most beautiful lips.

"Um huh.. Your Highness, Royal mother said it's not right to stare the Empress directly in the eyes or else I want her to have my head which I.. I.. don't." I murmured and this made her smile.

"You're my wife now Nana and also an Empress so you can look me in the eyes anytime you want and besides I really want to kiss you so badly." She said while touching my lips so tenderly.

"Empr.. Emm, Your Highness." I started to protest but she wouldn't listen.

She lifted my head up and at the same time bent her head and captured my lips with hers, taking me by surprise once again but this time more as her lips began kissing mine a little seriously.

"Let me in love." She said in between kisses when she tried to kiss me with her tongue but I didn't let her in.

Instead of her getting angry like I thought she would because I didn't let her kiss me with her tongue, she started kissing my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly.

"I want you."