c h a p t e r o n e : h a p p y b i r t h d a y!

c h a p t e r o n e ➻ h a p p y b i r t h d a y !

I step out of my car, my hair whips all around me due to the strong wind

I step out of my car, my hair whips all around me due to the strong wind. Once I tuck it behind my ears so I can actually see. I stare up at the large arena. Maryse was supposed to come and pick me up to come to arena with her but they had left an hour earlier because they had to get their new scripts for tonight's show.

It was real nerve wrecking for me to do this. Sure, I had been with the WWE for 7 years, but today I felt as if I was walking into the building as a rookie not just someone coming for visit. I honestly had no idea how my old coworkers will react to me being here, and quite frankly I was more nervous about being around Colby, since we recently had a falling out but luckily he was on RAW.

I made it to the women's locker room without anyone spotting me so far. I knocked on the door.

The women's locker room door swung open and standing there was Smackdown's General Manager, Paige.

"Majestas! What are you doing here? Did you get afford a new contract?" Paige asked.

"Maryse wanted me here and Nope, no new contract." I responded.

"I should've guess you being here had something to do with that sister of yours." Paige said.

"Yeah, she had been begging me for months to come on the road with Mike and her, but I wasn't really interested until now." I said.

"Are you interested because ?" Paige asked.

"I just want to meet some of the new girls." I replied.

Paige rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes. I'm just here being a good sister. I'm not here for trouble." I said.

"Okay, if you say so." Paige said.

"I'm just here to support." I said.

"Alright, has anybody else seen you?" She asked.

I shook my head no. "No, I came here thinking I would find Maryse in here." I said.

"Oh okay." She said.

I sighed. "Hey I'm going to go by catering and see if I can find Maryse." I said walking away from Paige and down the hallway to catering.

-

Lana went to grab a soda when she heard someone squeal her name.

"CJ!" Lana shot her head up and turned around to find her petite blond friend right before her.

"MAJESTAS OUELLET!" Lana exclaimed.

We laughed and hugged each other. Lama and I have always been great friends, and our friendship grew stronger ever since Lana asked me to train her. I let go of Lana and went towards Brie to give her a hug.