Part 12

He got surprised by my sudden action but responded to the kiss.

He started kissing me slowly at first, but gradually added intensity and passion to it. I felt his warmth surging into me. His one hand was wrapped tightly around my waist, slightly bending me backwards and pulling me closer, and his other one was gently holding my nape, tangled in my hair.

I was clinging onto him as my only support in a dizzy, swaying world. I could feel myself melting bit by bit, dissolving into him. We were kissing as if our lives depended on it. It sent electric waves down my spine and my insides were twisting and turning endlessly.

He groaned softly, causing me to shiver, and pulled me more into him. His insistent mouth parted mine and deepened the kiss.

I could feel his heart thumping crazily against his chest, at the same pace as mine.

I could feel his love and passion through his kisses and my mind became blank. He awakened new sensations inside me that I never knew I would feel before.

He moved his lips against mine fervently and feverishly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gripped his hair. His hands roamed over my back and he bit my lower lip.

After what felt like decades, I broke the kiss as I started to have trouble breathing and we both gasped for air. He placed his forehead on mine, and I couldn't even open my eyes for a few moments.

"I love you," I whispered.

He smiled back at me, breathing heavily, "I love you, too."

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Xiao gasped at me when I walked up to her in the ballroom.

"Your mascara and lipstick is gone. What did you do that-" she stopped and gasped even louder. "Did you two kiss each other?!"

I blushed and nodded.

"Holy moly..." her jaw dropped.

"So I was right?! He loves you and not her?! So you're not leaving anymore? What about the princess? What about their marriage? What about you two's relationship? Will his parents approve of this?" She bombarded me with questions.

I calmed her down. "He's talking to her right now. He told me that he will send his parents a letter saying that he's canceling his engagement and will be m-marrying me instead," I stuttered, looking down.

She screamed in shock.

"Calm down, please..."

She jumped up and down even though she was wearing a freaking dress and high heels. "Omg omg omg omg!"

People stared at us weirdly.

I quickly threw my mask over my face and put hers on her as well.

I honestly didn't know whether his parents would approve of it or not. I was in fact very scared to hear their decision.

A maid overthrowing the princess and marrying their son, the future king? If I were the queen, I wouldn't have been too pleased to hear about it.

I sighed and grabbed a drink.

A man came up next to me and cleared his throat.

I looked at him and immediately recognized who he was.

"Jimin," I smiled.

He exclaimed, "Argh, should I dye my hair black?"

I shrugged, "Sure, why not? I imagine that you'll look dashing with dark hair."

He laughed and held out his hand, bowing slightly. "May I have this dance, my lady?"

I giggled and placed my hand in his.

He lead me to the dance floor and we started swaying slowly to the music.

Strange. I know how to dance now?

"You're good at dancing," he smirked.

My lips curved up.

"You're not so bad yourself, mister."

He snorted at my remark and we continued dancing.

After a while, someone came up to us and tapped on Jimin's shoulder. The latter turned around and I, as well, turned my attention to the man. Based on his outfit and physique, I guessed that he was Taehyung.

"May I have a dance with the young lady," he spoke. It was Taehyung alright.

Jimin smiled knowingly, bowed and left us alone.

Taehyung held my waist and intertwined our hands. I had to remind myself to breathe again.

"I see you two have become close?" We slowly moved to the music.

I hummed, "He's been nothing but nice to me since the beginning. What about you?"

He chuckled, "We've been friends since childhood."

I widened my eyes. "Really?"

"Yep. I was kind of worried that he'd snatch you away from me before, though."

I scoffed.

I looked at the crowd and spotted Xiao giving me thumbs up.

How did she know he was Taehyung?

I nodded at her and she continued her conversation with the guy standing next to her.

We danced and talked with each other all night, and it was really comforting. I never wanted it to end.

When I spent time with him, when I was just around him, I felt like I was safe.

He was my favorite place to go to...

A/N: I'm so bad at describing kiss scene lmaooo. I had to look up some words to do that since English isn't my native language. (Lol who am I kidding, I can't write it in my native language either ಥ_ಥ)
I feel like I shouldn't write one again 🙃

( ・ᴗ・̥̥̥ ) I'm fine

^BTS' new song

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter 😘