[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 6

Mulai dari awal

(F/n) followed masterfully. Had it been other woman, or even just gang men, they couldn't pull a move like this. Only Shizu-chan can do as well. Celty can do this as well. I led her to a remote area that a normal person couldn't arrive to. There is a rundown apartment and a short way to its basement. It still functions, but no one would probably bother living in it.

(F/n) looked around. "Are you sure this is the place?" It is wide and completely downhill. She looked like she finds a reason why their tiresome search is fruitless.

"If you just stand there absorbing this place, you won't find your beloved one," I said to her. She immediately got behind me and followed me in the dark.

I secretly pulled out my phone and sent Shinra a text message stating where we are and how to get in our location. I'm confident the black rider can bring them both to this place.

-

[Shizuo's POV]

This guilty woman is even more red handed than I thought. So she had the connection I can hope for. I cracked my neck to both sides, figuring that the job (F/n) spent so much of her energy for can now be finished.

The woman flinched at my mannerism. She was highly on guard.

"The man named Chikara (F/n) wracked wanted her to deliver to you his message," I said to her before I cleared my throat to make sure that I won't choke. "He made a mistake on you and he sincerely wanted to apologize. 'I'm sorry' is what he wanted to say, but the old man didn't make it."

Claudia chortled and shed a few tears. I felt myself smile as I see her happy when I said that. I felt happy for (F/n) too even after what I did to her. But what she said next startled me as if I was suddenly smacked by the air. "Futile..."

She glared daggers at me next. "Don't think those words overwhelm me whether you made it up or Tatsu-kun said it himself."

She is being very defensive and overprotective when it comes to that Tatsu-kun, but she's also being stone hearted towards him. It confuses me how she felt for him and how to solve this myself. Obviously, she'd hate him for throwing her out after being used. I am worried; (F/n) must hate me now. But Claudia was the one who brought the man back alive and even let herself get used.

I hate doing this thing because it is not my thing. This is four eyed flea's expertise – reading minds and speaking other people's thoughts, especially towards Celty. But this should work on her.

"Ah, Tatsu-kun, for you to say such kind words to me is too much for me to be eternally grateful to you," I said as I acted like Shinra which gets into my nerves. "Why? I am willing to do anything for you. You don't have to apologize to me."

I kept raving on her and I notice her expression change. She was taken aback, wanting to say things in return to possibly disagree to me. She opened her mouth but nothing came.

"I am yours, didn't I already tell you? I am your slave. You can kill me if you wanted to, but why did you spare me? Why did you keep me alive? Why do you push me away? I can't live without you!" I took deep breaths in between. The look in Claudia's eyes are no longer good. She even looked like she will just start hyperventilating, but what I said was not enough. "Lies! Lies! If we can't be together, better die! You're useless! Piece of crap! I hate you! If you can't return to me all I readily did for you, then die!"

I am surprised myself. I am ranting like some psychotic girl. It is actually perfect. The girl who took me is definitely psychotic. I caught up to my breath and finished my notion, "How close was I?"

She chuckled again, huffed like a maniac. "You're such a fool. Have you ever tried fitting your big foot on my shoes? No!"

She's giving me nonsense, probably to get back at me. I flashed her a look to tell her that I don't understand her and I don't plan too, either.