Chapter 10

Third person POV
Mojo hit his red headed child, proceeding to jump up and down in a pouting way.
"You were supposed to weaken them enough to bring them back here! but what did you do? You let them go!"
()()() ()()() ()()() ()()() ()()()
Y a w n

The trio awoke from slumber.

Kaoru fell out of bed looking at the clock. 6:00. Usually her brothers would startle her out of bed, but they have a grudge against her. She opened her door to the hallway, heading to the bathroom. She stripped down until she was naked, jumping in the shower.

She went to her bedroom and layered blue jean shorts over black tights. She pulled her white tank top over her head, pulling the dark green flannel over that. She grabbed her bag while she forced her shoes and socks on, just barely combing her messy hair.

Miyako got out of bed at 5:30, taking a long bath. She dresses in gray leggings, showing her shins, while in a blue shirt ruffled at the bottoms to make a short dress appearance. She brushed, then curled her blonde hair, tying it up into pigtails.

Momoko jumped out of bed at 5:30 taking a shower to wash her stress out of her skin. She covered herself in a red tank top and white shorts. Her big red bow still on.

All three girls left their houses, still distant with their families.

()()() ()()() ()()() ()()() ()()()

The boys were noticing many bruises and cuts on the girls. But they all noticed the gashes and bruises were identical to the power puff's.

It was after they're 1st period the boys were talking. "Do you guys think that possibly the girls might be the powder puffs or accomplices with them?" Brick said, his red eyes glancing to Boomer and Butch.

"No, they're just normal girls. How can they when that blondie is so sweet, that red head is so easily distracted by food and pink, and that raven girl who's got straight F's?" Butch denied.

"But, how do you explain the injuries they have?" Brick asked. The boys were all in their English class by now. There was a long silence.

"Anything can happen at home..." Boomer said looking down, referring to the home life with their father Mojo Jojo.

The boys all took a seat, Boomer in the 4th row, Butch in the 5th row, and Brick in the 6th one. The
girls showed up and sat next to they're counterparts.

As usual the class talked loudly as the old ms. Miller walked in. "Settle down class!" She barked at everyone, which made them zip it.

"Today we have some new students!" She looked at the class with disgust in her blue eyes.