5

BaoBao also watched the scene in confusion. Why was she going against her established personality like this? [Madam Host, do you think Xie TianTian also could have...]

XunMi didn't say anything, but her quietness affirmed BaoBao's suspicions.

"BaoBao, take a look at any loopholes in this world. Look for any potential causes."

It was getting late, Han ge and her parents will be back soon. She stood and walked into the kitchen. She hadn't had the chance to cook yet but her cooking ability really was praise-worthy.

In less than an hour, four dishes and a soup sat on the dining table. Sweet and sour pork, beef tenderloin with garlic, saute bok choy, stir-fry potatoes and san xian soup. They all smelled, looked, and tasted good, leading the three people arriving to salivate.

"Dad, Mom. Han ge, you're back. Just in time, go wash your hands so we can eat." XunMi set the table and urged.

The three arrivals obediently washed their hands and took their seats, looking at the dishes with gratitude.

"Honey, this is the first time I'm trying your cooking. It's pretty good." Mother Xun picked up a sparerib and took a big bite.

Father Xun quickly followed suit and snatched up a beef tenderloin piece. Mo WenHan first gave XunMi a piece before getting one for himself.

Very quickly, they finished a wonderful meal. Afterwards, XunMi and Mo WenHan took a walk, hand in hand.

XunMi looked up at the tall buildings around them. My god, it had been a few hundred years since she last saw such constructed buildings. So nostalgic.

That hadn't sunken in when she was at the royal household a few days ago since that castle was very similar to her Wild Rose Castle. Afterwards, she had spent her time resting at home. If not because she was going to try on her wedding gown, she probably wouldn't even have come out today.

"Han ge, Han ge! Let's go eat ice cream." XunMi looked longingly at the nearby ice cream store.

It had been so many so many years since she last had any.

Her bright eyes then turned to look up at Mo WenHan with anticipation.

Mo WenHan dotingly tapped XunMi's nose. "You can only eat one. It's too cold so don't overeat."

He led XunMi across the intersection and arrived in front of the ice cream shop to buy a vanilla ice cream.

XunMi happily took the ice cream and took a satisfying bite.

It was still the same taste she remembered.

Mo WenHan lightly smiled as he pulled the distracted girl in closer to him. He thought that Mi'er has become more lively lately.

Mo WenHan used a finger to wipe a stray ice cream stain off the corner of her lip and licked it. "Sweet."

XunMi froze dumbfounded and stared in shock at his lips. Suddenly, her cheeks turned red. Did her husband just tease her?

"It's supposed to be sweet." She murmured before turning and walking fast.

Mo WenHan followed after her, his eyes filled with warmth as he rubbed XunMi's head and placed his arm around her shoulders to pull her closer.

Those left in the ice cream shop were forced to watch the cheesy scene with interest. Wow, what high beauty standards. What lovely interactions. A kindhearted and beautiful woman, and a warm and handsome man.

The so-called 'kindhearted' XunMi: HAHAHAHA, the word kindhearted really had nothing to do with her.

When they walked into the Xun-family owned design shop, they were immediately escorted to the second level.

This was the second time she was meeting An YuChen, the Xun family's in-house designer. Even now, she noticed his elegance.

He was different than her husband's powerful beauty that captivated the attention of others. An YuChen looked no older than twentysomething. He had handsome features with a light smile and an exceptional aura.

He wore a light blue shirt and black trousers as he stood with his hands in his pockets. He had a thin and straight figure like a calligraphy brush, with a striking air that attracted the attention of others.

She knew that this designer had massive public support. With his image, it was understandable.

"Miss Xun, Boss Mo. Your formal attire are about finished. Please try them on first." An YuChen asked his assistant to hand the attire that he worked day and night to make into their hands.

XunMi and Mo WenHan and walked into their respective changing rooms.

They were only meant to get their measurements today. However, in a moment of excitement, Mother Xun dragged An YuChen out in the middle of night.

The next day, a sample attire had been produced. All that was left to do was confirm measurements and style.

They would receive the final product by tonight.

The two quickly tried on their clothing and passed on their satisfaction to the designer. XunMi's wedding dress wasn't the usual white, but rather a red color with gold imprints. It wasn't too extravagant nor was it too forgettable.

"Yu Chen's creations are all masterpieces." XunMi handed the attire back to the assistant so that they could make final touches of embroidery.

An YuChen didn't show exaggerated excitement in the face of XunMi's praise but displayed a perfect smile.

"It's my honor to earn Miss Xun's satisfaction."

"YuChen, you are overly polite. My parents are always saying you are their godson. So you should just call me by my name. If you weren't only a day older than I am, I would just call ge. But since we are similar in age, calling you older brother would make you sound too old. Hehe...." XunMi teased. But the sincerity in her words was clear.

She thought An YuChen was a good person. He appeared briefly in the original story but had very little to do with the original soul.

Mo WenHan pulled XunMi behind him. He wasn't happy watching Mi'er smiling so brilliantly at this handsome man.

An YuChen froze for a second before breaking into a friendly smile. "XunMi, when the formal attire is done, I'll have someone send it over. I'll get to work now."

This Boss Mo's eyes were obviously saying 'Go away, Mi'er is mine so go away.'

Actually, the rumored-to-be cold and heartless Boss Mo was actually pretty adorable.

XunMi covered her smile behind her hand. Han ge looked really adorable when he was jealous.

She grabbed Mo wenhan's hand, "Han ge, let's go back."

If they didn't leave now, she was afraid her dear husband would explode~~~~

Mo WenHan pulled on their clasped hands, making XunMi fall into his embrace.

En, this was much more satisfying. He wanted everyone to know she was his. No one can think about stealing her away.

XunMi allowed Mo WenHan to display his possessiveness for a moment. She smiled with sweetness.

But their moment was soon interrupted. Just as they arrived on the lower level, XunMi saw someone that she commonly thought about.

"I didn't know they allowed any random cats and dogs in here." Those eyes were really annoying. XunMi really wanted to dig them out.