♡Dilemma|Part Five♡

With Michael's help, you walked into the Neverland mansion - a smile on your face at the thought of finally being back home. And it sure did feel nice to smile for once, especially considering the emotional pain that had followed the loss of your unborn child.

All of the members of staff had gathered to welcome you back, making you laugh a little. Michael walked behind you, and despite the fact that you couldn't see him - you knew that he had a serious look on his face.

In fact, as of late, he hadn't been as calm as he usually was. He had grown a whole lot more anxious - but you waved it off as grief over your miscarriage.

"(Y/N)," Carol walked up to you, wrapping her arms around you gently. "It's so nice to have you back here," she smiled lovingly.

"It's nice to be back," you laughed weakly.

"I've asked the chef to prepare you something small to eat. Perhaps you should make your way upstairs to rest - I'll bring it up,"

"Thank you," you nodded gratefully before Michael cleared his throat, gesturing for you to lead the way.

A frown formed on your face at his actions, but you tried not to think too much of it.

Michael wouldn't hide anything from me...right?

༻❁༺

Michael.

After I had helped (Y/N) into the bedroom, I quickly walked out. Without a doubt, she would have become suspicious - but I couldn't help myself. I had felt so guilty about what I had done.

As I began to make my way to the kitchen, the telephone began to ring from the living room. I let out a sigh and walked over to the device, picking up the receiver and answering.

"Hello?"

"Michael," Lisa's voice greeted me, making my eyes widen. "I thought you'd answer. I was right," she laughed.

"What do you want?" I sighed.

"I'd like to see you again,"

"No," I bit my lip. "I already told you. I love (Y/N),"

"That's not what you were saying the other evening,"

"We were a mistake, you know that," I frowned.

"Well I want to see you again, and you're going to do what I ask," she chuckled.

"I'm not obligated to do anything for you,"

"Well, unless you want your wife finding out about us - you're going to do as I say,"

✻✻✻✻
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love! xxx
Isha
✻✻✻✻