Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Al's POV

The anger I saw in Michael's eyes were terrifying. I had never seen him in such a state before, he is normally a very calm person taking everything into consideration before jumping to conclusions.

But today, I felt scared. Scared of the person that I trusted with my life. I knew Michael wouldn't even dare to think about hurting me but I was too caught up in the moment that I feared him.

He slowly started to calm down afterwards though after seeing how afraid I was of him. When we went to see Prim, I could tell that he was getting agitated again after looking at the fading bruises and scars Prim had left on her body.

Michael didn't make a scene about it in her room because she was 'asleep'. But, I knew she wasn't asleep because she would always play this trick on me and my mum when we were little. She would pretend to be asleep to learn about things that she wasn't supposed to know or find out about, but what can I say, she was too cheeky when she was little.

After a while I figured out her ways and now I can tell whether she is actually sleeping or not, so she can't play this little trick on me anymore. When she fake sleeps, she wiggles her toes ever so slightly, you could only tell if you looked at her feet closely.

Michael couldn't see as he was sat on the bed next to her and her feet were sticking out of the blanket at the bottom of the bed. Even if he could see her feet, I doubt he would even notice.

But, being the great sister I am, I took mental notes of Prim all the time and now I know her better than herself sometimes. It's like I can read her like an open book.

I didn't want to tell Michael that Prim wasn't actually asleep because I knew that it would annoy him even more on his unfamiliar indignant state.

I knew that something else was bothering him too but I didn't want to ask as I thought it would be quite rude asking upfront questions. He would only act like this when something else was on his mind, so he would get even more infuriated by things than he would when his mind is clear.

I knew something was up with him, and I was going to find out.

***

Prim's POV

Michael being back home made me happy. It made me relieved. He is one person that I could really count on during rough times. We may not be as close as him and Al, but I know he cares about me just as much as he does for Al.

When he came into my room, I closed my eyes making him believe that I was sleeping. But, I actually wasn't. I was listening to very word he said to Al, I just pretended to sleep so that he won't know that I was listening to them. I felt tears prick at my eyes knowing that they felt sorry for me so much.

He pitied me, Al pitied me, EVERYONE pitied me. And I absolutely hated it. I hate making people feel sympathetic towards me, I hate attracting attention to myself, I hate being in the spotlight. But right now, I had no choice.

The nightmares continue every night. I wake up screaming with tears falling down my face. I have faced a kind of trauma that has scarred me for life. I will never be able to forget what has happened to me on that night with him.

Just thinking about him makes shivers crawl down my back. I needed to forget, I needed to let go, I needed to move on. If I carry on the way I am now, I will never get back my long forgotten life that I used to have before I got taken.

I just can't stop thinking about what happened to me. I can't let go, I can't forget it, I can't move on! It's too hard. Every time I try, his face just ends up crawling back into my mind, possessing my thoughts and haunting me until I either end up screaming or bursting into tears. Some people may call this PTSD, some people may call this insanity, but to me it's a never ending story in my head that gets replayed everyday.

I'm not mad, I know I'm not. People nowadays just assume too much and judge people too much. People nowadays expect too much of people and things. People just expect me to forget the terrifying thing that happened to me and move on happily with my life. They don't think twice before they speak and they don't think about how they would react if this happened to them. A tear managed to slip from my eye with ease after thinking about all of this. Sometimes, I just wish that I could die right then and there when people are making crude remarks about me. I hardly ever let people other than Al talk to me, and when I do, I get such rude remarks from them which doesn't help me.

I'm just glad that Al isn't like those people. She's caring, understanding and the best sister anyone could have in this world. I just feel so sad knowing that I wasn't doing a very good job as being a good sister to her. She does so much for me and I hardly every talk to her. She understands that I need time so she doesn't push me too much.

Occasionally, she would ask me how Harry Styles looked, but just after hearing his name I go into a kind of state where I can't hear anyone or see anyone. All I see is his face and all I can hear is his voice calling me 'little girl'.

Sometimes I try to tell her how he looked, but I know if I tell her, her heart would shatter into a million different pieces that would scatter around everywhere and no one would be able to solve them back together again. I don't want her going into a state of shock after hearing who did this to me and hundreds of other girls.

She was so familiar with him, in fact most people in the world knew who he was. But, my sister would probably commit suicide if she knew how Harry Styles looked. It pained me by the fact that I actually use to like him after learning about the identity of him that everyone loves. But then again, I don't think anyone would live him after knowing who he really is.

He's a fucked up person, only a mentally insane person would do something like this. Everyone knows him by one famous identity, no one knows who he really is.

He may have 2 identities, but he still is the same person.

A/N

Hi.

I'm going to try and make the chapters longer now and include 2 people's POV in one chapter.

Thanks for reading this guys.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and carry on reading.

Maybe 20 votes for the next chapter?

Thankssss :)