Chapter 33

---[Second Person POV]---

Shota had changed into his normal, casual black clothes and put his messy hair into a cute bun, making him while you wore something a bit like your teacher clothes, but less formal.

You and Shota ate breakfast at the place he was talking about, and he wasn't kidding when he said they made the amazing [breakfast food, let's say pancakes]. You gulfed down at least 4 full ones with sweet syrup. Shota ate 2, then asked where you wanted you go next.

"I dunno, you asked me on the date, I thought you decided," you said in between gulps.

"Uh...." Shota nervously scratched the back of his head. "The park...?

"That's so normal, Shota." You laughed. "But sure, it'll be a perfect place for us to settle, calm down, talk about life."

So you and Shota went to the park, having the day to yourselves. Or so you thought....

Meanwhile, a man with sunglasses and long, yellow hair tied in a man bun crouched behind a bush, watching you and Shota. Oh please, Shota, this is your first date you've been on that I've convinced to to go with [Y/N], don't mess it up! The man thought. Maybe I'll keep hiding and- "What the hell-?"

"Oh, hey, you're Hizashi, right?" A chameleon-like person was hiding with his hood up, staring at him. "I'm a friend of [Y/N]'s."

"Who are you?!" Hizashi whisper-yelled. "Why are you here?"

"I'm Meleoron," Meleoron introduced to Hizashi. "I came to check on [Y/N] like the others."

"...others?"

Looking behind Meleoron, he saw a woman with black hair and two kids, one was a brown-haired girl and the other was a green-haired boy with freckles.

"Why y'all here?" Hizashi yelled.

"Oh, psh, y'know," the woman, Nemuri said laughing.

"Why'd you bring the students too?" Hizashi pointed at the two kids. "Aren't they Uraraka and Midoriya from Shota's class?"

Nemuri nodded. "Yep, they obviously knew the two were a couple and I told them that they were dating here."

"How'd you know they were dating here?"

"You told me, remember?"

Hizashi facepalmed. "Me and my big mouth," he muttered.

"Hey, I didn't want to be here," Midoriya said. "But Uraraka told me to come."

"It was for a good reason, okay?" Uraraka said, her face a bit red.

"Shush, they're coming this way," Meleoron whispered.

Shota had bought you [F/Flav] ice-cream, since it was a pretty warm day compared to last night when it was super cold. Weather is weird.

Shota noticed how much different you were from last night. You were much more cheerful and bright. You were so excited for the date since last night, you couldn't have slept if you tried. You, in his eyes, were so much more happier now that you were with him, and much more beautiful.

You noticed him staring and smiled, and he looked away, blushing.

He blushed! The stalkers who were watching fanboyed and fangirled.

You two sat down on a bench, appreciating the calm day at the park.

"Hey, Shota," you said, finishing your cone. "I was thinking last night till the morning... about how nice it was to hang out with you today, just us two alone here, enjoying everything. I must thank you for taking me here, and moreover, for being here with me."