Till Death do us part Chapter one People change

??? POV

Pain
That's what I felt when he thrust into me the first time we did this.

Were we in love?

Hell no.

We did this out of want and lust.

We need this and in a way we wanted this as well.

We only did it for the sense to forget.

All the pain

To forget all of our sorrow though I doubt he feels sorrow for anyone.

But regardless and above all

We wanted to forget all the shit we have to go through on a daily basis.

That's all this... what ever it is was.

It was a means to forget,

And truth be told.

I wanted to forget like this, I wanted to forget with him, I wanted it so badly, That I cant put a finger on it but..

Thats what it was at first, thats how we both wanted it at first, and we were okay with that.

but like all things over time needs to grow and change and believe it or not I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Because we were

I was brought out my thoughts as he thrust into me harder as I gasp in pleasure.

" Your thinking to much pup" He smirked, though it was a smirk that told me he was fucking pissed as he griped onto my thighs tightly as he had them pushed over my head, I got pissed but on the inside i was... turned on?

" Shut up Richybo- agh~" i was cut off by my loud moaning as he Thrust into the bundle of nerves that make me shudder and moan in pleasure.

My name is Joey Wheeler and I'm married to The sick,twisted, rough, sexy, hansoms, Seto Fucking Kaiba.

But then again its not as bad as you would think.

And all I know is that it happened after Battle City, after the ceremonial Duel, After high school.

I still remember it, back five Years ago, Back when He proposed to me, back when we were secretly dating, And I remember that day, oh and how I wish I could have kicked his ass back then.

Why you may ask?!

Because he Was a jerk!

( Flashback 5 years back)

Waves from what seems to be a endless ocean, crash against the docks.

I recall the horrible, heartbreaking memory that took place here.

Where I was trapped in the darkness of my mind.

Battling my best friend, Yugi Muto, in a life or death battle.

With no way out.

I close my eyes remembering that horrible, terrible, terrifying event that I...

...

..

.

That I almost completely lost myself, and that terrified me.

I open my eyes looking at the dock with a expressionless face as I recall a memory further back into the past.

Back when I lost my way in life.

Tristen.

I smiled faintly.

Tristen was my only real friend back then and if it wasn't for him I probably won't be here right now.