12 : movie date gone wrong

y/n = your name
n/n =nickname
l/n = last name
h/c = hair colour
e/c = eye colour
l/o/h = length of hair
f/c = favourite colour
s/t = skin tone (ex. pale, dark, tanned, etc)

lmao I upload this a month later

note : this chapter has not been edited

you
I fiddled with my (f/c) shirt nervously. My hands were shaking, my knees were shaking, I was shaking. My first ever date with Adrien.

I examined myself in the mirror, harshly critiquing every wrinkle in my outfit, every misplaced hair strand on my head. I look horrible.

"Of course the day I go on a date with Adrien is the day where I look my absolute worst" I groan.

"(y/n) you look absolutely stunning today, and if Adrien can't see that, he's stupid" Trixx said. He sat cross-legged on my study desk behind me.

"You're only saying that because you're my Kwami" I frown. I step closer to the mirror, taking a better look at my face. I groan at the sight, frustrated with my current appearance.

Trixx left his position on the study desk and flew next to me, staring me down through the mirror. "Listen (y/n), you are a gorgeous human being, you don't look ugly, you look stunning" Trixx said with a sincere tone of voice.

"I hope you are right Trixx, I need to get going now, get in my purse" I sigh, unzipping my shoulder purse to allow Trixx to get in.

Trixx flies into the purse, zipping it up from the inside, and I start making my way to the movie theatre.

___

you
I arrive at theatre, feeling insecure with my appearance. Adrien was out front waiting for me, when he saw me he grinned and waved.

I took a deep breath, calming my nerves down before walking up to him. "Hey Adrien" I wave. "Hey (y/n), you look amazing" Adrien grinned.

Immediately, I felt the warm blood rush to my cheeks. "Thanks Adrien, but says you, you look amazing" I reply, I stick my hand out and gesture to Adrien's body.

Adrien chuckled, "Thanks (y/n), shall we—"

"Adrikins!" I groan at the familiar voice. The bratty blonde swept Adrien into her arms before I could blink.

"Chloe! What are you doing here?" Adrien exclaimed, he tried backing away from the tight hug, but it was no use.

"I heard you were going on a date with ugly over there and I thought I would save you" Chloe glared at me, I glared back.

I cross my arms, clearly pissed at the situation. "Anyway, lets go to the movie we're going to watch" Chloe said, linking her arm with Adrien's.

"Chloe—" Adrien started, trying to pull away from the blonde, "Hush now Adrikins, time to go" and with that, Chloe whisked my date away.

I stood at the front, alone. I clenched my jaw and groaned.

I'll just watch the movie by myself.

I walk towards the main entrance, stopping at the queue for the ticket booth. In front of me was a couple discussing theatre seating with the ticket booth manager.

They looked mad. I stood there patiently waiting for my turn in the ticket booth, overhearing some bits and pieces of the couple's conversation in front.

"But we booked these tickets last week!" The man in front said with a furious tone, he clenched his slips of paper tightly in his hand. The slips of paper contained the purchase date and movie they were going to watch.

"I am sorry but the cinema is full and we cannot do anything about it now" The ticket manager said in a calm voice.

"We should be able to watch the movie!" The man argued again.

"Sir, I'm need you two to leave, or else I will call security" The ticket manager replied.

The couple groaned, storming off into the night sky together, unsatisfied with their night.

"Looks like I'm not the only one having a bad day" I mutter under my breath.

"Next please" the ticket manager said with a sigh.

___

adrien
"Mi Amore! Why?" The lady in the big screen cried. I look around me, Chloe on my right and a couple cuddling each other on my left.

"Because I hate movies" I jerk my head back to the screen, finding the line inappropriate to the tone of the story. Something was up.

A large robot broke out from the screen, frightening everyone in the theatre. "RHOMBA IS HERE" The robot screamed.

People started screaming as they ran out of the theatre, I joined them. As everybody was distracted in the chaos, I head into the bathroom.

"Plagg! Claws out!"

___

you
"Plagg! Claws out!"

I gasp, hidden the bathroom stall. I look through the gap of the door in the bathroom stall, it was Chat Noir. "Who's there?" Chat Noir asked in a panic tone.

"Um, no one" I panick.

"Do you know who I am?" Chat Noir asked.

"No, I didn't see you transform"

"Good" He sighed in relief.

"Hey, is there an orange necklace outside, it should be near the sink" I ask Chat Noir, too afraid to come out of my stall. I didn't want to expose my identity.

"Yes there is one"

"Good, it didn't get stolen."

"Alright, I need to go, save the day like normal" Chat said casually, as if to impress me.

All that I heard afterwards was the bathroom door swinging shut and a toilet stall door creaking out of old age.

I carefully walk out and collect my necklace from the bathroom sink. I clipped it around my neck, whispering to Trixx once he appeared, "let's get this show on the road Trixx."

I transform into my superhero suit and leave the bathroom with a sigh of relief.

No one had suspected anything.

••••••••

Hey guys! This Thursday right? Ahah... anyway I created an Instagram account because why not..?

It's called

@bee.miscellaneous and I would love it if you guys would follow me. Anyways have a lovely dayyyy!