Eleven

if any of u were wondering when i write this i imagine harry looks 2012 era and louis looks 2014 era but harry is around 22 and louis is 24

Louis wakes up without Harry next to him. A wave of panic rushes through him when he realises, because Harry's pregnant, so naturally he's going to worry, and stands up out of bed so fast his vision blurs for a few seconds. The sun is just rising, but Louis doesn't even look at the clock as he rushes out of the room.

He looks over to the washroom, but the door is open. So, he makes his way downstairs to find Harry sitting against the arm of the sofa, watching something on the telly. He looks over at Louis and furrows his eyebrows.

"What're you doing up?" He asks confusedly. Louis just exhales a sigh of relief and puts a hand over his racing heart.

"Y-You scared me," He admits. "I woke up, a-and you weren't there."

"'M sorry, love," Harry frowns while Louis makes his way over to the sofa and lays in between Harry's legs. "I couldn't sleep. You should go back upstairs, though."

"Won't be able to without you there," Louis mumbles, leaning his head against Harry's bump and wrapping his arms around his waist lazily. "G'morning, babies."

Harry giggles, running his fingers through Louis' hair. "They're moving a little bit this morning," He mentions softly, watching as Louis closes his eyes and grins sleepily. "I hope you can feel it soon."

"Me too," Louis mutters, nuzzling his nose into the warm skin of Harry's tummy. "Hi, loves. Hope you're behaving for Papa."

"Papa?" Harry questions.

"I'm Daddy," Louis grumbles, eyes still closed.

"Yes, you are," Harry mumbles, making Louis laugh. Harry smiles after a few moments. "Oh, they're moving again."

Louis smiles, putting one of his hands on Harry's stomach. "You feel okay?" He asks quietly. Harry nods, although Louis can't see him.

"I feel fine, babe," He assures. "Just a little tired. These two seem to not want me to sleep, though."

"Such rude babies," Louis scoffs, making Harry giggle. "Let your Papa rest, he's been taking good care of you."

"I love you," Harry sighs in content, taking his hand away from Louis' hair and instead stroking his cheek with his thumb.

"I love you too, baby," Louis mumbles against his skin, turning his head to press a kiss to Harry's hand.

"No, I feel fine, Jay. A bit whale-like, yeah, but overall fine."

Louis smiles to himself while Harry cooks the dinner he insisted on making, his mobile between his shoulder and his cheek. "No kicking yet, just a bit of moving here and there," Harry glances over at Louis and smiles wearily. "Yes, Louis is being very helpful.

Louis scoffs, offended, and Harry stifles his giggles. "Alright, well our dinner is ready, I should go," Harry scoops some homemade mac 'n cheese on a plate for Louis. "I love you too, bye."

Harry sets his phone down on the counter, bringing Louis' plate over to him. Louis closes his laptop and stands up to kiss Harry's cheek. "Should've let me help you, but thank you."

"I'd rather not have my kitchen burnt to the ground," Harry teases, making Louis huff. He starts to go back to get himself some food, but Louis grabs his hand. "Let me get it, you've been standing a lot."

Harry huffs. "Okay," He gives in, letting Louis help him sit down. Louis grins, dropping a kiss to the top of Harry's head before walking over to the counter and putting some mac 'n cheese on a plate. He hands it to Harry, who smiles. "Thank you, Lou."

"Of course, Haz," Louis runs his fingers through Harry's hair and kisses the top of his head again.

SO are we thinking two boys, two girls, or one of each??